(88) Are You Okay?

Hi Readers: What do you think of that twist? Let me know what you think of it. Here's chapter Eighty-Eight.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'I just learned from Kelly that Stella miscarried their first kid; he blew up on her, you might want to go see her.'

The text message that Matt sent her broke her heart. The thought that her best friend learned what it feels like to loose your first child, was horrible. She remembers her loosing her first child like it was yesterday, and it was a horrible feeling. And for Stella to have recently learned that feeling, it was something that she never wanted for her best friend. And that was why she had to do this. She couldn't just let her best friend go through this alone, not when she knows that she needs to be held at the moment. She needs to be held by someone to make her feel better. Whether that be by her, or Kelly; she doesn't care. All that matters is that she gets comfort from someone. And right now, it seems like it's going to be her. But, at the same time; this might be good, as she can understand the feeling that she's having right now. She knows how she feels. And she's going to make sure that Stella knows that, as they sit in bed together and talk about how she feels now.

While this is not what she wanted for her best friend, she knew that it was something that she was going to be able to get past; especially when she's going to help her do it. If Kelly didn't want to help her, then she's going to help her; and she and Matt are going to make sure that they work their way back to each other. It's something that the couple knows all the well, the way that miscarriages/the loss of a child can cause two people who love each other dearly can drift away from each other. And after Gabby lost her child, that happened for a while (right around the time that she was adopting Louie). But now, they are much more solid; and she truly never believes that they will ever break up ever again. However, the same couldn't be said about their best friends; so, the couple now had a new mission right now. They had a mission to keep their best friends together, as they refused to believe that their love for each other wouldn't beat all else; they're meant to be.

But right now, that's not something that they are going to concentrate on; rather, they are going to concentrate on their best friends. Right now, Matt is going to concentrate on Kelly; and she's going to concentrate on Stella, the woman who needs her right now. And she's not going to waste time. Walking right up to her best friend's door, Gabby took a breath as she went ahead and knocked on the door so that she can be let in. She wants to be let in, and she wants to help her best friend; and she won't be taking no for an answer. She's going to get into the room, and she's going to help her. Going to knock on the door, Gabby proceeded to speak to her best friend. "Stella, it's me; it's not Kelly. Can I come in Stella?" Gabby then went to try and open the door, seeing that it was open. She then proceeded to walk in so that she could talk to Stella, and boy was she really going to need some help over this. Gabby could tell that she was hurting as she sat in bed.

"Stella?" Stella then turned her head, finally hearing her best friend talk to her; she then put her head down, not happy. "What are you..." Gabby just looked at her best friend. "Girl, why didn't you tell me why you really wanted to come to Hawaii for Christmas?" Stella took a breath when she heard Gabby say that, just knowing that she knew. "How did you..." Gabby took a breath. "Matt's downstairs with Kelly right now, and he sent me a text saying what's going on. Now, I am going to come sit in bed with you; and we're going to talk." Stella agreed with her best friend when she said that, well aware that she was not going to be able to get away with not talking to her best friend. She then took a breath and went to sit up in a way that they could both get comfortable. Proceeding to open the blankets to Kelly and Stella's bed, Gabby crawled over to her best friend before setting her water bottle down on what is now Kelly's side table for his stay.