(133) Valentine's Day - Part Six: Pre-Vow Renewal, Part Two

Hi Readers: I wanted to let you know that I did delete the original Chapter 133 and that I have decided to re-write it as I thought of another idea that I wanted to write. This part will be longer than normal, and I am so glad that this is what we are going to do. As well, I have decided to relocate the main setting of this story to the new office building. I hope you continue to read this story and enjoy it. Now, if you have ideas; please send them to me via the comments or through a message. Now, let's keep going and I hope you enjoy today's chapters. Here's chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Three.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Headquarters – Molly's Honolulu
They were currently in the restaurant of their new office building. More specifically, the main lobby that also included something that he knew that Gabby was going to enjoy; something that has yet to be completed but will definitely be completed by the time Gabby starts working here full-time (after the twins are born). And you, the readers, are well aware of just what that is. It's the new project that Matt made sure was incorporated into the new headquarters where the company was going to be working. And just what might that be? Well, it was his and Gabby's new favorite restaurant; Molly's Honolulu, a three-floor restaurant in the office building with some space that they can use. Space that Gabby can use for future fashion shows for ELLA Apparel. But it is also connected to some other things. It's connected to the second-floor staff cafeteria, and the third floor entrance and exit to Gabby's ELLA Apparel boutique (check out area).

And she's sure that Gabby will like that, as it'll allow her to visit Molly's much easier (not that she won't be able to order into her office). Turning around to look at her husband (as he continued to hold their bags), Gabby smiled at him. "You made this for me?" Matt smirked. "Yeah, it's not done yet but..." Gabby just laughed. "Baby, I love it. Don't even worry about it. I know that this is a work in progress." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby tell him that. "Yeah, I know. But I just...I wanted to do this for you." Gabby was confused. "What do you mean specifically for me baby?" Matt took a breath. "I know that, as much as you love living here in Honolulu...I had a feeling that you were going to miss Chicago eventually." Matt then proceeded to make his way over to one of the booths, setting down their bags. "So, I decided to bring this here." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. "Baby, this is incredible." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife, smiling at his girl.

Afterwards, he proceeded to make his way over to her and wrapped his arms around her; holding her close to his chest at the same time, Matt smirked as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. "There's a bunch of things that you are really going to enjoy. Now, I can say this. While the office building is still a work in progress, we have at least 4 floors here that are already ready to go. One floor for our executive offices, one floor for Casey Fire Offices, one floor for Casey Police Offices, and then one floor that you might also be in a lot." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt tell her that. "And what might that be?" Matt smirked. "Floors six through nine are going to be places where ELLA can make their clothes." Gabby was shocked. "You're giving me four floors of your rental space?" Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that. "Baby, we already own the building after getting it for cheap." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smirking at him.

"And this building has twenty-nine floors, with three floors of parking under the building. ELLA Apparel will have seven floors, and you will have access to fourteen of all of the floors in this building." Gabby was shocked when she heard Matt say that. "What?" Matt smiled at his beautiful wife. "We have 5 floors for our penthouse, and ELLA Apparel has seven floors, with two more for Molly's." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that because she really loves that idea. "Baby, you are incredible; and I hope you really know that." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife, smirking. "Actually, I just realized that you'll have access to 15 of the floors, because your mom and Antonio have a home on the twenty-first floor." Gabby laughed. "Antonio and my mom are going to live together?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she asked him that, smiling. "And don't worry, the bar will be on the third floor; and Antonio will not be allowed into that floor without a handler."