(35) A Time to Relax, for The Sake of Our Kids

Once again, sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I promise that I hope to try and get them out much more. But hey, at least you're getting 4 chapters rather than just 3 chapters like you did yesterday...now, let's get after it right? Here's 35.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gabby felt nervous as she found herself laying down in bed while reading a maternity magazine, which was full of ideas for nurseries and baby clothes that she and Matt could buy for their child. Well, after they find out the gender of their twins. God, she just wishes that they already knew what the genders of their twins would be; then, she could start shopping for adorable outfits that she would be able to dress them in when they're born. And while she is well aware of the fact that, even though they have the clothes, they aren't going to be able to use them for a while. So, she has a feeling that Matt may not be the most interested in purchasing clothes for their children; especially not when they don't know the genders. But, if they did know, Gabby just had a feeling that he would be all for purchasing clothes for their children. He'd love doing it.

God, she can't wait for Matt to be able to buy clothes with her for their children; it's probably a dream that he's had for the longest time. But right now, that's not his main concern; the husband's main concern at the moment? It's his wife, and her health; because, if she's healthy, then so are their children. And that's something that the husband is interested in the most. He wants to make sure that both she and their children, especially his wife as she's the one who needs to rest the most, are healthy so that she can have an easy pregnancy. God, that's definitely something that Matt wants. After all the trauma that happened during their first pregnancy, Matt doesn't want any trauma during this pregnancy; and so far, there hasn't been much. Sure, there has been times where Gabby's BP has been a bit higher than the couple were comfortable with; it was ok.

At least, it was ok for now; but if it went any higher than some of the readings that he's seen recently, he wasn't sure that he would be okay right now. And that's why Matt and Gabby have decided that they are going to rest tomorrow, and as much as they need to rest for the rest of their pregnancy. Just rubbing her stomach, Gabby took a breath as she followed the breathing app in her phone; she had her earbuds in her ears, so that's why she wasn't able to hear her husband as he walked into their room this evening. Seeing Gabby laying down in bed, Matt smiled as she looks very comfortable as she lays down there in bed. But Matt also noticed something else, he saw that she was wearing her AirPods; the AirPods that he bought for her as a birthday gift. He sent them directly here, and she liked them, and he actually got to talk to her.

They were both extremely happy to talk to each other, as it started the process of them starting the process of making their way back to each other; and it has only gotten better from there, as they are now pregnant with their twins. That's a dream come true, the couple were both extremely happy over the fact that they are having twins. Even better, they are both just very comfortable with the idea that they are going to rest for the rest of the night; and maybe, they may even rest there tomorrow. And that was something that he and Gabby were going to talk about tonight. They need to talk about how Matt wants her to relax tomorrow, and that may include being here. However, that didn't mean that they were going to be having sex. He just wants her to rest, especially for the sake of their children. And that's why Matt might wear a shirt.

But he isn't sure yet. If she wants him to wear a shirt, then he will wear a shirt. But if she wants him to stay shirtless (and clad in nothing but his boxers), then he will do that as well. At the end of the day, Gabby is the woman he loves; and she's the one who will tell him what she wants. But another thing that Gabby needed (and that she didn't ask for) was water, which was why Matt was walking into their bedroom clad in nothing but his boxers (rather than still wearing what he was wearing when her brother was over for dinner). Instead, he and Gabby both went into their bedroom, they got each other undressed; and only then did he go get her some water in her large water bottle. It can hold a litre of water, and it's perfect for their life here in Puerto Rico; a life that they both truly enjoy more than Matt could've ever predicted he'd enjoy it.