(130) Valentine's Day - Part Three

Hello readers, and welcome to another day of chapters; another day of Valentine's Day chapters more specifically, which is something that I am definitely ready to write for you guys. Now, how about we get back to it. Here's Chapter One Hundred and Thirty, the third part of my Valentine's Day chapters; one that is going to involve another one of your favorite families, the Dardens: Heather, Ben and Griffin. Speaking of which, do you want them in more? Let me know in the comments.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You're conflicted on what to tell me when it comes to whether I did the right thing or not; aren't you?" -Matt Casey

The room went silent for a bit, as Gabby needed to think about how she can answer this question to the best of her abilities; more specifically, so that she doesn't hurt her husband's feelings. But the truth was, there was no reason for her to have to worry about hurting his feelings; especially since they understand each other so well, and they just have such great conversation skills now. So, Gabby is just going to tell her husband the truth as to what she thinks. "I think that you did the right thing, because she deserved to know what her sons were thinking; sure, it might've been better for them to tell her themselves. However, I can see that they were worried based on how you're describing things; and that means that you needed to just tell her what her sons were thinking, because that's your job as their godfather/surrogate father figure."

Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that, before feeling her slip over in bed some more. "Do you want me to slip down in bed some more? Then we can cuddle up to each other a bit easier?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her whether she wants him to slip down in bed, which was exactly what she wanted him to do; as she just wanted to have him hold her in bed today, all day until they fall asleep in each other's arms (with the exception of when Matt has to get her food). And the truth was, Matt loved that idea just as much as his wife; as it was what he wanted to do with her as well, as he loves holding her in his arms. Gabby is just the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and he is so proud of the fact that he has such a gorgeous wife to spend today with. "You want to lay down on my chest, in between my legs today?" Gabby smirked at him.

"I think that's more what YOU want me to do, rather than what I want to do; I mean, that will allow you to put your hand on my stomach much easier." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as that was the truth; he wanted to put his hand on Gabby's stomach, and he wanted to cuddle up to her today. I mean, what husband isn't going to want to cuddle up to his wife on Valentine's Day? Just crawling over to her husband, Gabby smirked as she went ahead and laid down in her loving husband's arms. Grabbing the covers, Matt proceeded to tug them up on top of the both of them; after which, he wrapped his legs around hers and put his hand on her stomach. And that feeling that she was having right now, the feeling of love from her husband; it was everything that she wanted to feel right now. She just wanted to hold her man close to her today.

Laying her head down on his chest, Gabby smiled as she put her hand on Matt's chest; after which, she stroked it with his thumb before kissing it softly. Matt then wrapped his arm around her back, smirking as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "God, I am so comfortable; and I am incredibly happy over the fact that I am currently holding my beautiful, pregnant wife in my arms right now." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at her. "Oh god, I feel the same way; I love it when my husband holds me in his arms, and I am so glad that you came home." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as he felt the same way; more specifically, about the fact that he was came home. "Oh, I am so glad that I came home too. There's nowhere that I would rather be other than with my wife in my arms right now."

Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that, as she knew that was the truth; after all, he has been holding her in his arms ever since he got home. And there was nothing better than the feeling of his strong arms around her, especially when it feels like he may have worked out recently. "Speaking of your arms, it seems like you've been working out recently baby; did you go to the gym while you were on your trip? Because you seem a bit more buff." Matt agreed with Gabby when she asked him whether he went to the gym while he was on this trip. "Yeah, I did. Whenever I missed you, I went to the gym and spent some time there; then I was distracted, and just doing stuff that can help with my help. Plus, Jay was having some PTSD while we were in New York City; and I helped him deal with it." Gabby smiled as she looked up at Matt, proud of him.