(24) You let me Wake Up Naked, and Alone in Bed

What did you guys think of the last dream? Do you think that it's going to come true next year? Keep reading to find out.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

October 17, 2018
His wife was nowhere to be found as he woke up this morning, the husband feeling confused as he made his way downstairs from their bedroom, which is where his wife should be relaxing with him this morning. But she isn't. Rather, she's currently in the kitchen of their new home drinking some morning coffee while looking outside. Hey, at least she's wearing the t-shirt that he was wearing last night. He just hopes that she isn't wearing a bra under that shirt, because that's what he's owed this morning. He's owed a chance to feel her body against his, without a bra in between the both of them. The reason? Gabby just let him wake up in bed, naked without her being in bed with him. Yes, you heard that right; Matt just woke up in bed, without his wife (and the love of his life) near him. But now, he just had this feeling that something was wrong. And right now, Gabby needs him to hold her in his arms; he needs her to wrap his arms around her and hold her.

But first, he needs to let her know that he's awake; and that he's available to talk if she needs to talk to him (which he hopes she does). So it's time for him to tell his beautiful wife that he's awake, and that he's here for her. But first, he decided to make a bit of a joke. "You know, you don't need to always stand by the window with tears in your eyes to let me know that you need to talk to me." Turning around to face her husband, Gabby took a breath as she looked at him. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" Gabby just looked down. "Nothing." Matt shook his head when he heard Gabby say that, walking over to her in his boxers. "I refuse to believe that, especially not when you let me wake up naked, and alone in bed. I mean, that must mean that something's wrong." Gabby took a breath, looking down when Matt mentioned the fact that she let him wake up naked, and alone in their bed. That's when Matt decided to pick Gabby up in his arms and put her on the counter.

Feeling Matt do that, Gabby set her coffee down as she didn't want to have it spill on Matt's shirtless chest. Grabbing the back of his head, Gabby felt Matt get close to her while putting his hands on her sides. At the same time, he looked up at her. "Gabby, it's me. It's Matt. Please don't lie to me and tell me that everything's okay when I can clearly see that it's not. I can see it in your eyes baby that something's wrong. And I want you to let me in so that I can help you right now. So, I'm going to ask you again...what's wrong baby?" Gabby took a breath as she moved her hands to the back of his head. Stepping close to his girl, Matt moved her against his chest before wrapping her legs around his waist. He then leaned in, proceeding to kiss the woman of his dreams softly. "Baby, talk to me and tell me what's wrong." Gabby took a breath. "I had a dream." Matt nodded when he heard Gabby say that. "Was a good dream?" Gabby laughed when he asked her that question.

"It was an amazing dream." Matt nodded. "Then why are you crying baby?" Gabby took a breath, putting her hands on the top of his chest. "Because it's a dream that felt so real that, I didn't want it to not be a dream...and it's something that we've always wanted in life; so that just makes it harder. When the dream is so vivid, that you think is real...when it's not real." Matt then started to realize just what she was talking about. There's just one type of dream that can really get her in this time of a mess. And it's when she has a dream of their future with kids. Helping his wife off the counter (but not letting her leave from her spot in front of him), Matt moved her arms around him and then stepped close to her. Wrapping her arms around Matt, Gabby smiled when she felt Matt put his hands on her arms and rubbed them; and that felt nice, and it was exactly what she wanted Matt to do right now. She wants him to give him the comfort that he's giving her, right now.

"Baby, what's going on in your mind? I want you to talk to me, and I want you to open up to me. Baby, that was part of our deal. We said that we would talk to each other. Just tell me what's going on." Gabby sighed. "It was a dream of me and you, with our newborn twins."  Matt was a bit shocked when he heard Gabby say that. "Twins?" Gabby nodded when Matt asked her if they're going to have twins. "And it was just so vivid, that you...that you just feel like you can wake up, and it's a realize. And that scared me, because of how much I want that to be our reality. I mean, maybe not the twins; but maybe. I  mean, I feel like we're supposed to have twins." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby tell him that. "Listen, how about this. How about you go sit down? I'll grab myself some coffee, and then we can have our coffee together this morning. I think you need me to hold you comfortably as we talk about this, and I doubt we can do this here." Gabby agreed him.