Chapter Sixty-One

Hi Readers: What did you think of our little surprise guests that we had last chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it because I know I did. However, I have yet to decide just how I am going to implement the Dardens in the future. And that also includes the Season 10 storyline that allowed Jesse Spencer to leave Chicago Fire for a while (hope he comes back). But for now, I am going to go back to my story which involves Matt still being in Chicago with Gabby; hope you enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The husband couldn't help but smile as he stood at the end at his and Gabby's bed this morning, the sight of his beautiful wife in some sexy lingerie being enough to make him smile; it always is, and he's glad that this is what she's wearing for him at the moment. It truly is a very sexy garment, and it's the perfect outfit for her to wear based on what she wants him to do. And just what might that be? Gabby wants him to run his hands all over her body today, which is something that he wants to do as well (he always wants to do that when she's wearing lingerie). I mean, what man can resist the chance to touch the woman of his dreams as she wears something very sexy like this for him? Well, he sure is one of those men who can't resist the opportunity to run his hands all over his wife's body; especially when that also means he gets a chance to run his hands all over her baby bump. God, just the sight of her baby bump in this lingerie is very sexy; and it's a gorgeous sight to admire.

If this is his chance to admire her body like this, then he's going to take all the chances that he can to admire her delicious body in this garment every day for the rest of his life. After all, that's exactly what Gabby wants him to do right now; she wants him to run his hands all over her body, and she wants to do the same with his body. Stepping close to Gabby, Matt smirked as he found himself feeling his beautiful wife's hands on his chest; running her hands up his body, Gabby then wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she leaned in and kissed him softly. Moving his hands to Gabby's bottom, Matt smirked as he tugged Gabby's body against his chest and then bent down to kiss her some more. Afterwards, he went ahead and whispered to the woman of his dreams; the woman whom knows full well that she's really teasing him right now, because that's what she wanted to do to him right now. "God, you are such a tease baby. Did you have to wear this?"

Gabby laughed when she heard Matt ask her whether she had to wear this for him. "Oh, shut up and stop acting like you don't like that I decided to wear this lingerie for you; because I know that you love the fact that I'm currently wearing this lingerie for you." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby tell him that. "Oh, I never said a word about me not liking the sight of you wearing this lingerie for me; so don't you dare go putting words in my mouth, especially when you know that I would never say such a thing to you." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling as she knew fell well that Matt would never tell her that he doesn't want to see her in this lingerie that she's currently wearing for him. Rather, he would tell her the exact opposite; that he wants her to stay in it for as long as she can. "I'm not even sure if I want to take a bath with you tonight." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, feeling him get close to her and wrap his arms around her waist.

Putting her hands on Matt's arms as he wrapped them around her waist, Gabby smiled as she looked up at Matt. "I thought it was the least I could do when I know that you have a lot on your mind right now, especially after you just spoke to the Darden brothers and Heather." Matt took a breath when he heard Gabby say that, grabbing her hand before intertwining their fingers. "You saw that, didn't you?" Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt ask her if she saw what he was talking about, because she did. It was so obvious that he was thinking about exactly what she thought he was thinking about. I mean, of course he's going to think about that right now; it's just something that has to be on his mind at the moment. "Baby, do you want to get in bed so that we can talk to each other?" Matt let out a sigh when Gabby asked him whether he wants to get in bed so that they can talk, which he definitely wants to do right now as he needs to talk to her right now.