Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hello Readers, what did you guys think of Chapter Thirty-Seven? Do you like Matt and Gabby's plans for today? How about you guys let me know in the comments? Now, I'm not going to waste time when we would all like to get right back to the story that we all love. But first, do you guys like the new name? Let me know. Now, onto Chapter 38 of "Starting Fresh".
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Coming back from the kitchen after doing the dishes, Matt smiled as he walked in with the hopes of seeing his wife in their bed; but that was not where Gabby was. In fact, Matt didn't even know where Gabby was at the moment. So, he had to call out for her once again. I mean, it wasn't enough that he had to find her this morning on the patio to their room; but now, he has to find her again. However, it wasn't as hard for the husband to find her this time around. The reason? He could hear exactly where she was right now. He could clearly hear that she was currently in the washroom filling up a bath for the both of them. Shaking his head, Matt just laughed a bit as he knew that Gabby was definitely determined to get in the bath today; he just wished that he would've let her do it. Walking over to his side of the bed, Matt proceeded to grab his towel from the hook next to their bed; checking that Gabby already grabbed her towel/bathrobe, he smiled as she did have it. She had it in the bathroom with her, and she may even be wearing it right now around her pregnant body. Now, time to relax.

Carrying his towel with him, Matt smiled as he made his way to his dresser so that he could grab a fresh pair of boxers; he then went ahead and grabbed some more tight ones, since he knew that Gabby liked them. But there's definitely something that he liked too, and that was when she wore sexy lingerie for him; and she knew it. She knew that he loved the lingerie that she wore for him in bed, and that was (hopefully) going to be exactly what she was going to wear today. However, if she wanted to wear something else; then he'd be fine with that for the simple reason that he just wants to hold the woman he loves in bed with him. At the end of the day, that's all that matters to him. That he gets a chance to hold her in bed as they just relax with each other. And thankfully, that's exactly what they have plans to do today. They have plans to hold each other close in bed, as they relax and buy some things for their future child; god, just saying that still doesn't sound real to Matt. He's always wanted to do it, but he had no idea that he was going to do it for twins. God, that made him think.

Money. God, this is going to cost them so much money; but the money will definitely be worth it. All he knows is, if they have daughters; then they will be spending much more money than he originally planned to spend on their twins. Then again, he didn't really set a budget when it comes to how much he wants to spend on their children; with these being their first children, they are definitely going to spoil them. Also, Matt's going to want to do whatever he can to make sure that Gabby's happy. And he knows that them buying whatever she wants for their kids will definitely make her happy, so he's going to do just that for her. He's going to spend whatever money he has to spend on their kids. And it's going to be great But you want to know what's going to be even better? Them being in the bath together, as that's really what he wants to do right now. He wants to get in the bath with his beautiful wife, and just start their time where they're going to hold each other close; and that's going to be really sexy. After all, they're going to be doing it naked for a little while (only right now).

Of course, they aren't going to go for it. Rather, Gabby is just going to relax as it's what she needs to do after a bunch of stressful days; so, whatever Gabby needs Matt to do, he plans on doing it for her. After all, that's the motto: Happy Wife, Happy Life. Now, it's just time for Matt to walk into the bathroom and see what Gabby's wearing right now. He has a feeling that she's just wearing a robe at the moment, but he doesn't know that for certain yet. Well, he didn't until now. Walking over the threshold between their bedroom and bathroom, Matt smiled when he walked in to see Gabby sitting on the edge of the bath; and he could clearly see that she was ready to get in the bath. And if she was ready to take a bath, then he was ready to take a bath; especially since that meant that he got to hold his girl in his arms for a while. Walking over to the counter, Matt smiled as he set his boxers down before going to walk up behind Gabby where she's filling up the bath. Leaning over her, Matt smiled as he kissed the top of her head. "Have some room in there for the future father?"