(149) Let's Start Casey Police Plans

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the last dream chapter? Do you want that to be the reality in the future? Let me know what you think. But right now, I am going to do something else. I think I might go back to a bit of business as Gabby takes a nap as I have a nice idea for you guys. Hope that you guys enjoy it. Thanks again for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He decided to be productive while Gabby took a nap. With his beautiful wife still fast asleep, Matt decided to go to his office. But no, not that office. Rather, he went to his home office. Yes, Matt has both a home office, and an office downstairs. While he did just work (a bit) downstairs, it was mostly him setting up his office and sending an e-mail. But it was not related to his main part of the company right now, and that would be Casey Fire; rather, it was related to another part of the company that he plans on working on in the future. And just what might that be? Well, that would be a future division of his company that he wants to have. That part? Casey Police. Yes, Matt wants to also get into the police department, so he wants to see what they can do for the police. And that means that they are going to have to get Jay and Antonio to work on it, which was why he got dressed and went downstairs to work in his home office for a bit.

It was so that he could send an e-mail to his brother-in-law (Antonio) and friend (Jay) with something that he wants to tell them next week. But he's also going to write some notes as to what he wants to work out with the rest of his executive team over the next couple week as they get their company off the ground. However, that was not his plans for next week; as he was not going to have all of his executives at work. Some of the conversations that he was (originally) going to have with all of his executives, is one of the first board meetings. And that would be related to budgets, and more related things. And just some stuff that relates to the day-to-day operations of the company. But now, with Kelly and Stella out for a while; he can't exactly do that, as he needs to just let them be. But that doesn't mean that he can't get to work on laying the groundwork for the plans for Casey Police (you already know that though). Now, time to figure out which to do first.

Should he call Antonio first? Or should he e-mail Jay first? Taking a breath, Matt just thought about it before thinking about which would take longer. And that was why he decided to write the e-mail first. It wasn't going to take him long to write his e-mail, so that was going to be quick and easy. And that was especially going to be easy due to the fact that he already knew what he was going to write, and Antonio's call would ultimately turn personal (they always do). So, he did just that. He went ahead and sent Jay his e-mail first. So, he opened his e-mail and went to start composing his new e-mail. Hitting 'new e-mail' with his mouse, he went ahead and went to start typing. 'Jay Halstead' into the to part of the e-mail. However, he wasn't sure whether he should or shouldn't add Alex into the e-mail. So, he just decided to do it. He then typed in, and added in 'Alex Halstead' to the e-mail thread, so that she could join the meeting if they are interested in joining them.

He then went ahead and started to type the message that he was going to send to Jay and Alex.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From: Casey, Matthew
To: Halstead, Jay; Halstead, Alex
CC: Dawson, Antonio; Casey, Gabby
Subject: Casey Police Meeting

Hi Jay and Alex:
I am not sure if you are aware of what's going on with Kelly and Stella, but I am not going to be the one who tells you as that is not my place to do so. Or maybe I already did, not sure. But right now, that is not the reason for this e-mail. Rather, I am e-mailing you to let you know that I am going to turn my attention to a future plan that I have for the company; a part in which you are going to be executives, and you are both aware of. If I am not being crystal clear, I am talking about Casey Police. I know that we haven't started that yet, and I am sorry if you feel like you are being a bit under utilized at the company. If you feel that way, I am truly sorry; and I hope that this can be the start of something great between us.