(142) Valentine's Day - Part Fourteen

Hi readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys enjoyed the chapters that I wrote for you guys yesterday, and; therefore, I hope that you also enjoy the chapters that I write for you today. Now, I am hoping to finish Valentine's Day in this chapter after having written about it for the past four days. So, it's time to end it. I hope you understand and agree with that sentiment. If you do, then I'm happy; but here we go regardless. Here's Part Fourteen.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He promised to control himself once they were in bed with each other, and that was definitely a promise that he was going to keep to his beautiful wife; after all, he does want her to be comfortable when they cuddle up to each other in bed. And while they could be comfortable out in the living room, he knows that they will never be as comfortable out there as they could be in bed with each other, which was why they're in bed right now. Well, Gabby is at least; Matt is on his way to join her in bed, he just has to give her water to her first (and take off his shirt). And that was definitely something that Gabby enjoyed watching him do, as it gave her a change to watch him flex; and that was always a nice sight, as her husband is very muscular and sexy. But that was not what Matt was going to do first, rather he was going to give Gabby her bottle of water.

Walking up to her on her side of the bed, Matt smirked as he proceeded to set it down on her side table; looking down at the woman of his dreams, Matt smiled at her as she looked quite comfortable in their bed. Moving to sit down next to her in bed, Matt put his hand on her stomach and smiled at the woman of his dreams. Putting her hand on his, Gabby smiled as she looked up at her wonderful husband who looks quite sexy as he sat in front of her in bed. "Thanks for coming in here." Matt shook his head when he heard Gabby say that, because he was completely okay with them coming in here; at the end of the day, that's what Gabby needs to be first and foremost. Gabby needs to be comfortable while she's pregnant; and if she's more comfortable here in bed, then that's where they should relax in bed with each other at night.

And that's, of course, another reason that they are in here; as he knows that Gabby is probably getting tired, and he would much rather have his beautiful wife fall asleep in their bed than the couch (as you know). Just looking at his girl, Matt smiled at her as he was very happy right now. "It's okay Gabby, I understand why we came in here now; it's because you're comfortable." Gabby agreed with Matt when he stated that she wanted to come in here to be comfortable, as that was the truth. She just wanted to be in here with the man she loves and cuddle up to him this Valentine's Day. "Yeah, I am." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, before bending down and proceeding to kiss the woman he loves as he put his hand on her neck. "Well, that's what I want you to do as well." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at hr husband.

"Thank you so much for such a great day." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that today was a great day, as that was definitely what today was; today was a great day, regardless of all the drama. "I'm glad that you enjoyed today, because that's all I wanted today." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt tell her that, as she knew that; and she also knew that knowing really could've ruined today, especially not someone being here who shouldn't have been. What made this day perfect, was that the two of them were together. "By the way, I looked in the bathroom; and there's that nice bath in there." Matt then realized that. "Oh shit, I said that we'd take a bath tonight. If you want to go take one..." Sitting up in bed, Gabby shook her head. "Hey, take a breath and look at me baby." Matt agreed with his wife, doing jus that for her.

"Baby, I am more than okay with us just relaxing in bed with each other tonight; as that's exactly what I want as well." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he held her hand in his. He then intertwined their fingers, just holding the woman he loves close to him this Valentine's Day. "So, what exactly am I doing for you tonight?" Gabby smiled when Matt asked her that question, well aware of just what he was trying to ask her. He was asking her if she was ready for him to take off his shirt, and flex for her in the process. "You know what I would like to see." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smirking as he leaned over her and then kissed her softly. Taking things slow with his beautiful wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he truly loves his wife more than anything in the entire world; and he always will love her more than anything.