(101) Ringing in 2019 - Part One

Hi Readers: Welcome to New Year's Eve 2019. I hope that you guys are okay with this, but I have decided to skip to this day as I did not feel like writing about Christmas. I was just not in the mood, nor did I feel like living Christmas again when it was just a month and a half ago. Rather, I want to concentrate on something else that's a bit more interesting for me. And what might those be? Those are my New Year's Eve Chapters. And that's where we're starting today. I hope that you guys all enjoy them, and I have you once again for reading The Casey's Journey to Parenthood. Here's One Hundred and One.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

New Year's Eve 2019 – 5:30 PM
Her husband told her to dress in something sexy, yet comfortable; because that's something you can find very easily in a pregnant woman's closet. So, instead of wearing a dress this evening; Gabby decided to wear a nice blouse (with a lacy Victoria's Secret bra), some skinny jeans, and some nice wedges. However, she was also going to be bringing some flats in the car just in case she needs to change her footwear in the middle of the evening; after all, she was not going to be bringing a big purse. Rather, she was just bringing a clutch purse to hold her identification, driver's license and credit cards. And let's just say that the clutch really put the outfit that she was wearing together, as she thought that she looked hot. But not TOO hot as she didn't want to turn her husband on too much. The reason? She already made it clear that she's taking it easy tonight, rather than having sex with her loving husband; anyways, he already had her a bunch since Christmas.

So, she thinks that he's going to be okay with what she's wearing this evening. But little did Gabby know, was that her husband was not going to be the first one to lay their eyes on her this evening; rather, that was going to be her best friend. Looking at her, Stella smiled. "Wow. Seems like we had the same idea when it came to what to wear." Turning around to look at her friend, Gabby smiled as she looked at her as she wore basically the same clothes as her. "Okay, be honest with me. Should I do up the button up here? Or is it okay. I don't want to look like a slut." Stella laughed when she said that, shaking her head. "Girl, you can never look like a slut. You're a HOT mama-to-be." Gabby smirked. "I was thinking more professional Deputy CEO and future mother." Stella smirked when she said that. "Well, that's definitely what you like tonight. Now, what do you need from me?" Gabby was a bit confused when she heard Stella ask her that. "Pardon me?"

It seemed that both the future mother, and her best friend were a bit misinformed about what the reason for which Stella was up here in the first place; both of the women thinking that they were just here by coincidence. "No, I didn't call for you. If anything, I should be calling for my husband...and asking him why it's already 5:30 and we haven't left on our date; that's because I'm starting to rethink whether I'm being a bit too evil when it comes to the lingerie. I was thinking to go ahead with giving him a bit of something, but not if we stay out too late." Stella agreed with her best friend when she said that. "So, just curious; are you happy that you're going out? Or would you rather not go out tonight?" Gabby snickered a bit when she heard her best friend asked her that. "Oh, I'm going out; I want some alone time with my husband." That's when the wife heard her loving husband come into their bedroom, looking at just what his wife was wearing. "Wow."

Turning her head to look at her husband, Gabby smiled as she looked at her husband and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I guess that you like what you see." Matt nodded as Gabby asked him whether he likes what he sees on her. "Of course, I love what I see baby. You look incredible, and I just love the sight of this outfit that you're wearing right now." Smiling as Matt told her that, Gabby smiled as she decided to turn and look at her best friend; after all, her husband is here...and she would like to be alone with him. Therefore, she's trying to give her the message that she'd like to be alone with her husband at the moment. Finally getting that message, Stella smiled. "Sorry girl, I'll be out of here right now." Gabby smiled, agreeing with her best friend. "Maybe you can find your boyfriend and figure out what you guys can do tonight? Get him to take you out on a date too." Matt then proceeded to walk up to his beautiful wife this evening.