(137) Valentine's Day with Mr. & Mrs. Halstead

Hi Readers: Sorry for the day in this chapter. But, I have decided to do something different for you; more specifically, I am going to be giving you a bit of Jay and Alex action while Matt and Gabby take a nap (rather than writing a dream). After all, what I normally do while the couple take a nap is write a dream; but not this time, as it's Valentine's Day. Enjoy readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Caseys just fell asleep after making love to each other, which was something that they both enjoyed; let's be honest, every couple enjoys making love to each other. And that was something that Alex Halstead was currently trying to tell her shirtless husband, as she walked out of their bedroom on the nineteenth floor of the company's new headquarters. More specifically, she wasn't just wearing something comfortable (like her husband was); god, the sight of her man shirtless in his sweatpants is definitely something that she's liking. And that's why she was wearing something that her husband would enjoy too, which is lingerie; I mean, it's just fair for her husband. If he's shirtless and wearing the sexy sweatpants that she loves seeing him wear, then she might as well wear a nice bathrobe for him; with some extremely sexy lingerie underneath. Plus, they are trying for a baby after all; maybe all it takes is the day of love for them to get pregnant, with the dream baby.

Coming into the kitchen of her and Jay's "penthouse" (that's what they call their home as it's a full floor), Alex smirked as she prepared to run her hands all over her loving husband's body, which is definitely something that Jay is going to do the moment he turns around and sees her in what she's wearing for him right now. Putting her hand on Jay's back, Alex got close to him from behind while wrapping her arms around his shoulders; she then left a kiss on his back as a way to turn him on, because that's what her kissing him always does. "God, I love the sight of my husband shirtless." Jay laughed as he heard Alex tell him that, having just finished putting the leftovers from Matt and Gabby's vow renewal in the fridge. He then proceeded to turn around so that he could look at his wife, who looked absolutely incredible. "Damn." Alex smiled when she heard Jay say that, well aware that he liked the sight that was in front of him; her in sexy bathrobe for him.

Stepping close to Jay, Alex wrapped her arms around his neck with the goal of teasing him; which is definitely what she's doing at the moment, as he moved his hands to her body. Getting very close to his chest, Alex smiled as she kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Jay smirked due to the fact that this was everything that he wanted to do with her at the moment; he just wants to hold his wife close to him, on their first Valentine's Day as husband and wife. "I owe you an apology." Alex was confused when she heard her husband tell her that he owes her an apology, not exactly sure why he owes her an apology. "For what Jay?" Jay took a breath as he wrapped his arms around his gorgeous wife, bringing her body close to him. "Had I known that we would be out of there so fast, then maybe we wouldn't have gone." Alex shook her head when Jay told her that they wouldn't have gone had they known it be that short.

But the truth was, she wanted to be there and watch the wedding; she wanted to be there for their friends, as that's just something that you always want to do. Plus, it was quite funny at some point. "Baby don't say that. I loved being at their vow renewal. It was nice to watch Matt and Gabby renew their vows, especially after everything that they've gone through." Jay agreed with Alex when she told him that, wrapping his arm around her back as they both just held each other close. Getting even closer to her husband, Alex smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck nice and tight; she then turned her head and kissed his cheek softly. "Baby, I love you; and I am so glad that we went there, as it was a nice day." Jay agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smiling as that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Afterwards, he put his hands on her sides and just held the woman he loves close to his chest, which is exactly what Alex wanted.