Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-One

Hi Readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. I know that my chapters have been on the shorter side of late, and I promise that I am going to try and make them longer; after all, I want to write more than a million words in this story very soon. But that's not what I'm going to concentrate on at the moment. Rather, I am going to concentrate on writing you guys a chapter that is a direct follow up to the last chapter. Here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-One.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They decided that they were just going to stay in bed together for the rest of the day, stay in bed so that they could talk; so that they could concentrate on each other, and so that Gabby could make sure that Matt was okay. Okay after what just happened downstairs when he told her family that he has PTSD. But the wife already knew, he wasn't okay right now; and she also knew that he definitely was not in a place to work, as she now knew the real reason that he was working. And that was so that he didn't have to think about how he's feeling right now, how he's just so confused and lost when it comes to his PTSD; and just what this means for his future, their future. And that means that he's worrying about all the wrong things right now. Yes, does the wife love that he's solely concentrated on her and their twins? Of course, she is, as she loves the feeling of having all of her loving husband's attention on her. But right now, that was not what her husband needed to do.

Rather, he needed to concentrate on himself; and at the same time, she needed to concentrate on her man. The man who had so much on his mind, and the wife could just tell that there were things that he wanted to talk to her about; that he's probably wanted to talk to her for a while. But he just didn't know how. He didn't know how to talk to his wife about it, which was very abnormal for Matt. And even worse, it just made Gabby feel so sad; as she wants her husband to feel like he can always talk to her, but that wasn't the case right now. And that was due to the fact that this was all new to him. Right now, she wasn't the only one who was learning how to deal with PTSD; rather, Matt was still trying to figure it all out himself. And as much as he wanted to help his own wife learn about how she can help him with his PTSD, he just doesn't feel like he has to ability to do so properly right now; and that would do a disservice to his wife (in his opinion).

He wants to help her understand, help her understand how he's feeling right now; but he can't, and that's due to the fact that he just feels lost. And that feeling that he has right now, it worries him; and that's due to the fact that this is the last feeling that he wants to feel right now. Especially not when they're about to have twins. And he especially doesn't want to do anything that can cause them harm, as that truly was his worst fear. He's scared that he'll do something to hurt the kids. And that was actually what he and Gabby were in the midst of talking about at the moment, that he was scared to hurt the kids; as they laid down side by side in bed, with Matt clad in nothing but his boxers. At the same time, Gabby was just wearing her lingerie as they had plans to just stay in bed; they were going to stay in bed so that he can relax with Gabby. And while he was resting in bed with her, they're going to talk so that they can figure some stuff of right now.

And just what might that be? What just happened downstairs. And luckily, Antonio and Camila completely understood that they needed to do this; so, they left and just gave them some time to be alone. Time that they were going to definitely need as they prepared to talk to each other, a conversation that Matt was very grateful that they were going to be having with each other; after all, he didn't want to have them here...especially not when they were going to just be staying up here to talk, and especially not while he was in the state that he's currently in. He just doesn't feel like himself, and he hates it; he hates that he's in this state, where he doesn't feel like himself at the moment. And that was definitely something that Gabby could see as she came out of the washroom, ready to join Matt in bed. "How are you feeling?" Looking up at his pregnant wife as she walked out in her lingerie, Matt was shocked. "Wow." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at her man.