Chapter Four

Well, that was a nice breakfast for our favorite couple; what'd you guys think? Let me know in the comments and give me some ideas for what you guys want to see in conversations. This story will (due to the circumstances) will have less sexual time. So, it means more time for long conversations that I can write for you guys. Hope you guys can think of what you guys might want from me, as I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for me; heck, what I have in store for this story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The house was now dark as the couple stood outside the place they've called home for the past couple years, all locked up and ready for them to rent it out over the next couple weeks. And even better, their landlord representative (and his girlfriend) ended up making their way here to their place before they left. He wasn't actually sure whether or not he'd be able to see his best friend before he left, but Matt was glad that he was able to see Kelly before they left; and Gabby felt the same way when it came to Stella. As much as she would've been fine with them just calling every once and a while, she would much rather just have one last conversation; and that was exactly what the best friends were in the midst of doing inside the RV. At the same time, Matt just finished locking up and was now walking over to his wife (and their best friends) so that they could have one last conversation before they leave; and so that Matt could give Kelly a certain folder. And just what might be in said folder? The documents for the Airbnb, and how he needs to set up the house in between each stay. He needs to make sure that the house looks a certain way when the new tenant comes to stay for a while, it's a need.

And he just hopes that his friend can, as a good friend, make sure that he takes care of the place. And, if something happens, that he calls him as soon as possible. But, he knows that his friend will do just that; he just hopes that he doesn't need to come back. But if he does, then that's fine; and they can figure out a way to get here as fast as possible, which also making it part of their journey. Who knows, maybe that might be the most exciting part of their journey; them finding ways to rush back to Chicago. But right now, that was not what he was concentrating on; as he's more excited to just get out of here with Gabby. Walking up to Kelly, Matt smiled at him. "I swear, I really hope that I made the right choice in choosing you instead of my sister or Antonio." Kelly laughed a bit when he heard Matt say that, nodding as he looked at his friend. "How worried are you right now that I'm going to screw up?" Matt sighed when his friend asked him that. "I hate to say this man but..." Kelly then put his hand up, not really wanting to hear what he has to say; this being due to the fact that he wants to believe that his friend will trust him explicitly for the entire time that they're away. "So, how long's the trip?"

Matt took a breath when he heard his friend ask him that (again), as he wasn't exactly sure. "The truth is, me and Gabby aren't sure yet as to how long we'll be gone. We don't want to be put on a schedule, and we just want to have fun with each other." Kelly agreed with me when I said that, smiling at me. "And you promise to invite us at some point?" Matt agreed with his best friend when he asked him if, just like he promised before, that he plans on inviting him to join them at some point (which is definitely something that he plans on doing). "I will, because then I can get you to bring us money both from the Airbnb; and you can also bring us cheques from Molly's." Kelly agreed with his best friend when he said that, well aware of the fact that he was worried about money. "Man, you're going to be fine when it comes to money. Remember that you're going to have fun." Matt nodded, agreeing with his best friend when he said that. "Trust me, I am well aware of the fact that me and Gabby are going to have fun." He then went ahead and gave him a smirk, thinking of her sexy lingerie. Recognizing the smirked, Kelly laughed. "God, she's wearing some...isn't she?" Matt just looked at his best friend.

"No comment." Kelly nodded, agreeing with his captain when he said that; especially due to the fact that he basically just asked his best friend if his wife was wearing lingerie for him (which is really exactly what he did). "You're not happy that I asked you that question, are you?" Matt shook his head when Kelly asked him whether he was happy about the fact that he just asked him that question, which he isn't. I mean, that's not really something that he wants to share with his best friend; I mean, she's HIS wife...and the lingerie is for him, not his best friend. "I don't want to have to have this conversation with you ever again." Kelly agreed with his best friend when he said that, smiling as they are both really happy in their relationships. "I can see that you and Gabby are already in a much better place than you guys were in the past." Matt agreed with his best friend when he said that, smiling as that was the truth. He's in a much better place then he's ever been in a while with Gabby; and that makes him happy, that they're in such a good place. "I love it, and I'm glad that we're in such a good place." Kelly agreed with his best friend when he said that, loving the sight of that smile on his face. "Well, I'm glad that you and Gabby are in a better place, as it means that I get my friend back in all of his happy self." Matt agreed.