Chapter Thirty

Well, it's time for a bit of sexy Dawsey time. I hope you guys are enjoying the couple chapters that I am posting for you guys today. I'm really sorry about the fact that I didn't post that much today, but I hope to do more tomorrow for sure. But right now, let's not waste time; and I'm ready to just write this chapter for you guys where our favorite couple are taking it easy in the bath. And who knows what might also happen in the bath? Stranger things have happened right? Now, let's get to it and just have a bunch of fun with each other. Onto Chapter Thirty, enjoy and let me know what you think everybody.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leaning against her muscular husband's chest, Gabby smiled as this was perfect; the feeling of her loving husband's strong hands all over her body (and her baby bump) which was definitely exactly what she wanted to feel right now. She wanted to feel her loving husband run his hands all over her body, and she also wants to feel his hand on her stomach. And that was exactly what she was getting this afternoon. The feeling of his strong hands on her body, his hand on her back, and his lips on her forehead. Oh, and that definitely was something else that she was enjoying. The smooth feeling of his beautiful lips on her forehead. The lips that she enjoys kissing each and every day, and the lips that she's going to be kissing for the rest of her lip. She doesn't care if it's going to embarrass their future children, the couple are going to always share a kiss; and that's just going to be a fact, because Gabby will always want to kiss the man of her dreams. And honestly, Matt wants the same thing. He wants to share loving kisses with his wife all the time, and that's exactly what he wants to do right now.

Looking down at his wife as he ran his hand up down her back, Matt smirked as he pressed his lips to her forehead once again before whispering to Gabby. "What are you thinking about baby?" Laying her head down on her husband's toned chest, Gabby looked up at her loving husband and smirked; bending down, Matt wrapped his arm around Gabby's back before giving her a sweet kiss. Giving his wife a slow kiss, Matt just smirked due to the fact that Gabby is the woman of his dreams. God, she is just so damn sexy; and he's so glad that they are currently in the midst of taking a bath together. Gabby has been a little stressed recently, and she knows full well that she needs to relax; especially since her pregnancy is a high risk pregnancy. However, that's not what she really wants to be thinking about right now. Rather, she just wants to concentrate on the fact that her husband loves her more than anything in the entire world. "You seem to be much more relaxed in here than you were in bed, is there a reason for that baby?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her that.

She then looked down before kissing his chest softly. "I guess, I still don't believe that Sylvie's really been fired from the CFD yet." Matt sighed when he heard his wife say that, well aware of just what she was trying to say. She was worried about her seeing Sylvie, her seeing the woman she blames for (almost) blowing up her life. And, almost ruining their marriage. Oh, and having eyes for her husband. Eyes for the man that she loves (and the future father of her children). God, Gabby still loves saying that. The future father of her children. There's nobody that Gabby would rather have a baby with, especially since Matt is her husband. He is just great, and he's an incredible man. "Is it crazy that I feel that way?" Matt shook his head when Gabby asked him if it was crazy for her to feel that way. Afterwards, Matt turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "Are you okay baby? You seem to be getting quiet." Gabby agreed with her husband when he said that, taking a breath. "I guess, there are times where I am still worried about whether or not we're really going to make it"

Matt shook his head when he heard Gabby say that, not wanting her to feel that way; he doesn't want her to feel worried about whether they are going to survive. Their marriage has gotten stronger each and every day, yet that doesn't mean that she isn't worried at times. "Matt, can I ask you a question?" Matt nodded when his wife asked him whether she can ask him a question. "Hey, you can always ask me questions baby. When you have questions for me, I want you to ask me questions. I want you to talk to me if you're ever worried about things. And I mean that more than anything in the entire world. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide things from you, because that's not something that we do anymore; we don't hide things." Gabby took a breath. "This isn't a dream right? You're really here with me, you're here in Puerto Rico with me, and we're having twins right? This isn't a dream is it?" Putting his finger under his wife's chin, Matt smiled as he looked at her.