(78) The Caseys Celebrate Two Years - Part Three

Well, I hope you liked the first two chapters of their anniversary; now, I hope you know that I am going to definitely try and make sure that this day goes as long as possible. I mean, I want to make sure that they have fun on their anniversary; but I have yet to figure out just how tired Gabby is going to be today. Do you want her to be really tired? Or do you want her to be awake a lot on her anniversary. Let me know what you guys think in the comments, and I will definitely take them into account. Now, what do you guys say we get back to the story. Here we go, with Chapter Seventy-Eight of their Journey.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was just finishing up with the nap that she was taking this morning, but she was no longer taking a nap on Matt's chest. Rather, she was sleeping in bed once again with the covers on top of her. However, there was one thing that was missing from the situation that she found herself in right now; and that was the feeling of her loving husband's strong arms wrapped around her. So, that was a bit confusing as she didn't know just where her husband went to.  Or if he went anywhere in the first place, which he didn't. Rather, he was currently sitting up in bed while his wife took a nap; and he was making sure that he could figure something out. And just what might that be? Just how he can create a company here in Hawaii, and that was definitely something that they need to figure out; well, after they figure out just what they're going to do. But that was not the only thing that Matt wanted to do. He wanted to see whether he can figure out ways to just start a company easily. But it turns out that it's not as easy as he thought, and he even needs to figure out just what he needs.

Taking a breath, Matt looked at just some of the documents that he would need to fill out if he wanted to start the company; I t's a lot and there's also some money that he can pony up. There's also some other things that he needs to think about, as there are also a bunch of regulations that he would need to follow at times. More specifically, some employment regulations that he would need to follow. Then again, he must want to have employees. That's when Matt heard Gabby speak to him, pulling him away from what he was looking at as she sat up. "I can see that you've decided to do something other than just relax with me on our anniversary." Matt then proceeded to close his laptop. "Oh hey, sorry. I saw you fall asleep." Gabby then looked at Matt as she sat up, getting close to the man of her dreams. Afterwards, she cuddled up to him some as she wanted to do what he was doing with him. "It's okay baby. We can do it together." Matt agreed.

Moving to get close to his wife as they sat up, Matt smiled as he moved to wrap his arm around her while adjusting his laptop so that Gabby could see what he's doing right now. More specifically, what laws he was looking at. Gabby then proceeded to look at what he was seeing. "So, what exactly are you looking at?" Matt took a breath when Gabby asked him that, turning his head to look at her. "I shouldn't be doing this right now." Gabby looked at her husband when he said that, wrapping her arms around his bicep. "Okay, what are you really doing right now baby? Just tell me the truth honey." Matt took a breath and proceeded to agree with Gabby, before turning his laptop to show Gabby what he was looking at what he was looking up. "I'm just trying to figure out how to do this. I'm reading up how to start a company, and then I saw something about a Delaware company; and I am just trying to figure out what it is." Gabby looked at Matt, smiling at her.

"I think it's something to do with taxation last time I remember." Matt agreed with his wife, before going to open a website. "Yeah, that's it. Apparently, a lot of companies register there. If you don't do business there...yes, right here." Gabby just went to look at the website that he just clicked on, reading what he wanted to show her. "Right here. If a business doesn't do business in the state, they are only charged federal business taxes." Gabby laughed. "Well, that works." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, wrapping his arm around her once again; after all, he does want to do this together. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed Gabby's forehead this morning. "What time is it anyways?" Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife. "It's only 10. Seems like we always wake up at 8 since we moved here." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "So, that's like waking up at 10 in Chicago time." Matt nodded when he heard Gabby tell him the time.