(66) The Most Perfect Welcome to Paradise

Well, that was a big change in what I've decided to do. I truly am really sorry about me having changed what I decided to do (again). I really hope that you guys understand that it was so that I could try and figure out what I wanted to do; but I think that I finally found what I wanted to do, and that's follow his storyline in Hawaii. Speaking of which, let's get back to it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The pending parents were currently laying down side-by-side as they continued to hold each other close, the smiles that came naturally whenever they finished making love to each other still clearly able to be seen on their faces due to the fact that they are both incredibly happy with each other right now; and that was exactly what the couple wanted to be right now, as they just needed to take it easy for the sake of their twins. The twins that the couple want more than anything in the entire world. And luckily, they were currently just relaxing in each other's arms in order to make sure that nothing happened to fast; and that included Matt leading bed, which was something that Gabby was not ready to happen since he was doing something that she really enjoyed right now. He was currently giving her back one of his signature 'thumb massages' that she just loves so much, and that really does help her relax whenever they're in bed together. But the sound of the oceans in the backgrounds was helping even more, as this truly was paradise for the both of them; the best part? Their phones were off right now. They had no need for them, and that meant that they couldn't be disturbed right now.

I mean, it's not like they would even answer their phones should they ring (unless it was for an emergency); because that's the only reason the couple agreed that they would ever answer their phone, the rule of two. But what's the rule of two? If someone tries to reach them by calling them two times in a row within 2 minutes of each call, then they are going to answer the second call to see what's going on in Chicago; if not, they would text them back later and ask what was wrong that they needed to try and contact them. All of their friends and family are already well aware of the reason why the couple are in Hawaii right now, and it's to relax; to take it easy as the couple have both been quite stressed recently, and that's not good for Gabby as she's currently pregnant with their children. They want to make sure that she has the easiest pregnancy as possible, which is why they are now living in Hawaii; and it's also a reason why they just made love to each other, to welcome each other to paradise. And in Matt's opinion, it was the perfect way to welcome the both of them to paradise; even if it was a welcome that the husband and wife gave to each other, rather than have it come from the locals.

But Matt and Gabby didn't care whether the welcome came from the locals or not, they were just too happy to say anything bad about what they just did; well, other than the fact that Gabby would've rather had more time with her husband giving her sweet kisses. (Matt made a mental note about that for the next time that he and Gabby make love, so he'll definitely do that the next time they decide to make love to each other). When that's going to happen? Well, he's going to lave that up to Gabby as she's the one who has the hormones that come with pregnancy; then again, it does seem that Matt has some of the hormones as well, which is something that Gabby doesn't really understand. I mean, she's the one carrying the babies; but her husband is more hormonal than he has ever been before. Or maybe it's just the stress that he's been under recently? Whatever the case is, Gabby just hopes that Matt speaks to her at some point. But not right now, as they are currently in that "after glow" that comes shortly after having the best sex in the entire world with your loving spouse. And she really does mean when she said that it was perfect. Matt was just delicious, and she's so glad that they just did that.

There was nothing like the feeling that came with him making love to her. And god, it was really perfect; and there was nothing more that Matt could've done that would've made it even more perfect. He did it just right, and Gabby is very pleased at the moment. So pleased, that she's just cuddling up to Matt right now; which is something that she doesn't want to stop. She doesn't want to let Matt go, and she just wants him to stay here; but she knows that's not exactly practical due to the fact that she's pregnant. But, what does being pregnant have to do with the practicality of Matt being able to stay in bed with her? Well, that would be the fact that Matt needs to go make her some breakfast. She needs to eat enough for their twins, and she also needs to get dressed; they are going out after all, and Gabby isn't going to let Matt change her mind. She just knew her husband too well, and she knew that was what he was about to do right now. "God, I can't wait to stay here..." Gabby then interrupted her husband, shutting the idea down right away. "We're going to the beach, I'm going to tan, you're going to surf; then we're going to get in the water together, and that's final Mr. Casey." Matt just looked down when he heard Gabby say that, just dumbfounded as to how she knew exactly what to say, and when to say it.