(136) Valentine's Day - Part Nine

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter that I already gave to you guys today. And I also hope you like the second, which is this one; here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Six, Part Nine of Valentine's Day 2019.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It didn't take Matt long to get Gabby some water, as the kitchen was not that far from their bedroom; after all, this is a penthouse, and that means that things are a lot closer. Then again, that didn't mean that Matt didn't have to walk up and down a short flight of stairs; he actually did, as their penthouse is a couple floors. In fact, their penthouse is five floors; the kitchen being on the first floor (building floor twenty-three); the living room, theatre, and home gym being on the second floor (building floor twenty-four); their (future) kids' bedrooms (five) are on the third floor (building floor twenty-five), their bedroom is the entirety of the fourth floor (building floor twenty-six); and then, they have a rooftop pool and patio area on the fifth floor of their home (building floor twenty-seven). So, yes; this is a big home, and they are definitely going to need to make sure that their children are safe when it comes to using the stairs that they have in their home.

Yes, Matt decided to use the stairs while he walked around their home; and that's due to the fact that he's walking around in his boxers, and he therefore doesn't want to run into their friends or family (who live on floors eighteen through twenty-one) in the elevator. But that didn't mean that he was going to change what he was wearing, just because he wanted to use the elevator; rather, he was going to stay in what he's wearing as it's what Gabby wants him to wear. So, that's what he did as he made his way back up to the fourth (twenty-fifth) floor so that he could once again join Gabby in their bed; the bed of their new penthouse, a penthouse where they will definitely hook up sometimes in between meetings. He can already see that happening, either because he wants to take his wife in his arms; or simply because his wife is hormonal, especially when she's pregnant with their children. It's actually why he made sure that they had four children's rooms.

Those, once again, being located on the third floor of their home; and the twenty-fourth floor of the office building. But enough about the building, as that's not what your interested in hearing about; rather, you're much more interested about hearing about what Matt and Gabby are doing this Valentine's Day. Walking into his and Gabby's room this afternoon, Matt smiled as he looked at Gabby as she wore his dress shirt; her having changed into it while he was downstairs getting them some water, and boy does he hope that she's not wearing a bra under that shirt of his. "Just curious, are you wearing a bra under that shirt?" Turning her head, Gabby laughed as Matt asked her whether she was wearing a bra. "Would you be okay if I decided to take off my bra while I wear this shirt?" Matt smirked when Gabby asked him if he was okay with her not wearing a bra under his dress shirt, carrying her water over to her while keeping the smirk on his face this afternoon.

He then went ahead and set her water down on her side table, leaning over his gorgeous wife at the same time; after which, he bent down and gave his gorgeous wife a sweet kiss this Valentine's Day. "God, you are so damn sexy; and I am so glad that we're alone today." Putting her hand on Matt's face, Gabby smiled as she agreed with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Oh definitely, that's exactly what I want as well." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that she was glad that they're alone too, because he knew that; he knew that she was glad that they were alone, as that's what they deserve to be on Valentine's Day; their last Valentine's Day where they don't also have to deal with children bothering them when they want to spend quality time with each other. Just looking at his girl, Matt smiled at her. Meanwhile, Gabby decided to move over in bed with the hopes of sending him the (obvious) message that he needs now.

The message that she wants him in bed, holding her in his arms as they take it easy with each other; and that was the exact message that Matt actually received when she slipped over in bed, as he then proceeded to open the covers to their bed. "How are you doing right now? You all comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her whether she was comfortable, which she definitely was. "Is this the same mattress as we have at home?" Matt nodded. "How about you let me in now?" Gabby agreed with Matt, moving up so that he can lay down with her; which he did the moment he had the ability to lay down in bed with his beautiful wife. After all, that was exactly what they both wanted him to do; they both wanted him to lay down in bed, so that they could cuddle up to each other in bed. And not just with each other, but their children; which is something that they definitely plan on doing here in the future, in their new home at the office.