(134) Valentine's Day - Part Seven

Hi Readers: Sorry for such a delay in getting this chapter out to you. I got distracted, and now I am ready to write. I hope that you are ready for another great chapter, because I know that I am. Thanks again for reading, here's the next chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He was currently standing close to his wife in the room where she was getting ready, as he wanted to make sure that she was okay; that she wanted to go ahead and do the vow renewal. He would completely understand if she didn't want to go ahead with the vow renewal, as he was not happy that Sylvie was here; it was the worst possible thing that could've ever happened, and he was furious at her for doing it. But that was the least of his concern right now. Rather, his main concern was his wife; he wanted to make sure that his wife was okay, and that she wanted to do this. Just taking a breath, Matt proceeded to make his way over to the door where he heard Gabby yelling. "GOD, IS SHE THAT MUCH OF A BITCH!" Stella just took a breath, knowing that she needs to take it easy. "Gabby, you need to take it easy. Please, you need to breathe." Gabby then snapped back. "OH, I KNOW I DO! But this not fair, as this is what I wanted for my life. I want to renew my vows with my husband, without her having to ruin it!" Stella sighed. "Girl, she can't ruin it..." Gabby laughed as she said that.

"This is all I am going to remember, the fact that she was here! The fact that she had the audacity to be here! I mean, am I really going to be able to just think about my husband?" And that statement broke Matt's heart, as he didn't want to hear that. After doing all of this for Gabby, he thought that they could renew their vows; and that they could just concentrate on each other, because that was what mattered at the end of the day. He loves her, and he wants to give her a real wedding. "What are you going to tell Matt?" Gabby sighed. "I have no clue. Maybe I should just do it for him..." That's when Matt had enough because he was not going to let Gabby do that, he was not going to let her just do it for him; she should want to do it too, because this is for the both of them. This is their real wedding, a wedding that he's owed to Gabby for a while. "No, you are not going to just do it for me." Turning around when she heard Matt's voice, Gabby took a breath as he walked in.

Looking at his best friend's wife, Matt Casey took a breath as he wanted to have a moment alone with his wife, which Stella already knew. "I'm going to let you guys talk for a minute." Matt agreed with Stella when she said that, smiling at her. "Thanks Stella. Can you try and stall for the both of us?" Stella agreed with Matt when he asked her that, smiling as she grabbed his hand before proceeding to leave the bridal suite. At the same time, Matt looked at his beautiful wife; the wife whom he wants to renew his vows with, but he's not going to force her. He's not going to force her, if she's not going to remember it as a happy day. Just taking a breath, Matt looked at his wife as she stood there in the gown that she was going to wear as a wedding dress. "I like the dress you chose to wear." Gabby sighed when she heard Matt say that, before going to walk over to the couch so that she can sit down and just take it easy for the sake of their twins; their beautiful babies.

Seeing that Gabby was really worried right now, Matt proceeded to make his way over to Gabby; sitting down next to her, Matt took a breath while wrapping his arm around her. Afterwards, he reached for her hand. Grabbing Matt's hand when he reached for hers, Gabby took a breath and intertwined their fingers. After which, Matt pressed his lips to her forehead; holding his beautiful wife at the same time, Matt left a continuous set of kisses on her forehead. "Just take some breaths okay baby?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her to take a breath, which is exactly what she did for her loving husband. Looking down at their hands, Gabby took a breath as she stroked Matt's hand with her thumb. "You okay?" Gabby sighed as Matt asked her whether she was okay, turning her head to look at the man she loves. "She threw me off, and it's just a lot to take it." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, taking a breath before kissing her temple.