(150) A Conversation Between In-Laws about PTSD

Wow. Chapter One Hundred and Fifty. Never in a million years did I ever imagine that I would get this far, but here we are. Now, I am not going to waste time and write more than I have to when I have an idea ready for you guys. Here we go with the next chapter, which will address what happened at the end of the last chapter. Hope you enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say that Matt was nervous to have this conversation was an understatement, as this was the first time to Matt was going to have this conversation with anybody other than his wife. Nobody but Gabby knows about this, and she only found out recently; after he hid the diagnosis that he got for a week or so. He knew that he should've told his wife about it, but he just didn't feel like it was the right thing to do over the phone; especially when he knew that it would really worry her, and may even cause issues with the pregnancy. So, he decided to wait until he was here to tell her; and she ended up understanding just why he decided to do that. But now, he wasn't telling his wife that he has PTSD; rather, he was telling both his brother and mother-in-law that he has PTSD. Yes, he ended up inviting Camila over too as he just wanted to get it done as well. While she was confused as to why he was inviting her, she agreed as he also mentioned that Antonio was going to be here.

And she was even more incentivized to join them when he mentioned that he was going to stay for supper. And that's definitely going to be true, as Gabby is going to want them to stay when she sees that they are here. But right now, she was still asleep; and she was going to stay asleep for as long as she wants, which he is going to make sure that his in-laws help him do. Walking into the living room, Matt carried some drinks for the group. He then proceeded to make his way over to his in-laws, handing out said drinks to them both this afternoon. "Here you go. One iced tea, and another Lemon cocktail for my mother-in-law. Antonio, if you take a sip; then you're banned from supper, and I take $100 from your first pay check when I have money to pay you." Antonio agreed. Meanwhile, Camila just smirked at her son-in-law. "Well, that's a good incentive to not drink." Antonio agreed with his mom when she said that, before watching as Matt proceeded to sit down.

He then took a breath as he looked at his in-laws; the in-laws whom he is telling about his PTSD for the first time. The first people (other than Gabby) whom he's telling about his PTSD. Taking a breath, Matt was a bit nervous as he went ahead to look at his beer car. "Sorry, I just need this to calm down. I have a lot on my mind." Antonio looked at his brother-in-law when he said that, understanding how that would be the case right now. "By the way Antonio, how was your workout?" Antonio smiled. "Good." Camila then turned to look at her son, a bit confused. "How did he know that you were at the gym?" Antonio smiled. "He just called me about work, as he didn't want me to read something over e-mail." Matt nodded when Antonio said that, smiling. "And I want to remind you that we're good, and that the appointment on Friday is due to the fact that we're worried about this pregnancy; it's high risk, and we go every three weeks if you forgot."

Antonio agreed with Matt when he mentioned that he thought the appointment was for something else, which confused Camila. "What did you think the appointment was for?" Antonio sighed. "I thought that it was for marriage counselling." Camila laughed when her son said that, well aware that it was not the case. "Oh lord Antonio, these two are more in love than ever. It's disgusting at times." Matt looked at his mother-in-law when she said that. "Don't let Gabby hear you say that because that's not the truth for her. May I also remind you that this is our dream come true?" Camila agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was the case. "I can't wait until you have the kids." Matt smirked. "95 days." Camila was shocked when she heard Matt say that. "Really? That's it?" Matt agreed with her when she said that, just smiling due to the fact that he was quite excited as well. "I am quite excited too." Camila nodded as she heard her son-in-law say that.