(145) Assembling the Cribs

Hello Readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys are enjoying the story, and are ready for another set of chapters that I am going to give to you guys today (maybe not as long as Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Four was); but damn, that was quite long...and I am glad that I wrote it. But now, it's time for me to just get to work. Let's get to it. Here we go with our chapters for February 23rd, and the chapters where we make the cribs today.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It didn't take the husband long to go get his tools his morning, as he in fact deciding to rush to get them; this being something that he has waited to do for a long time. And just what specifically would 'this' be? Well, that would be assembling cribs for his children. As you all know, Matt has wanted to be a father for a very long time. And now that he's going to be one, that means that he's going to be assembling cribs, with the help of his wife. Okay, maybe not directly with the help of his beautiful wife; but she is going to be helping him, from the comfort of their bed. And let's just say that Gabby was really going to enjoy that part. The part where she gets to do it from bed, where she was hoping to watch her shirtless, boxer-clad husband walk around their room while assembling the cribs. However, that was not Matt's plan. Rather, he was now wearing a shirt as he made his way out of the closet to assemble the cribs this morning; and that was not what Gabby wanted. Rather, she was hoping to enjoy the side of those strong muscles of him as his chest got tighter while he screwed the bolts; and that was something that Matt was definitely going to do, as he wanted to make sure that their boys' cribs were well assembled. That way, they are not going to come apart; and that means that their sons wouldn't get hurt.

But that was not something that the couple needed to think about right now, as it would cause them to worry, which is something that neither of them need, especially when Gabby is pregnant. And speaking of Gabby, she was currently standing at the box that he has yet to open. The reason? She herself was trying to open, with the hopes of grabbing the instruction manual; the instructions that she was going to read from bed and tell her husband what to do. "What are you doing?" Turning around to look at Matt was he walked out of the closet wearing his shirt, Gabby pouted. "Seriously? You decided to put a shirt on? I was hoping that you'd do it shirtless." Matt laughed when he heard Gabby say that, agreeing with her. "I know you did, and you will get me shirtless later; but I am not going to build something when I need to maybe drill into some wood." Gabby thought about it and agreed with Matt when he said that; after all, she does want him to be safe when it comes to him assembling the cribs. "Right, that makes sense." Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife, before setting his tools down next to the crib boxes that she was currently standing next to in her sexy lingerie today.

Walking right up to his girl, Matt smirked as he went ahead and wrapped his arms around her. Putting her hands on his arms as soon as she was standing close to her loving husband, Gabby smirked due to the fact that even when he's not shirtless; he's still incredibly sexy, and that's something that Matt already knows. They both know it. Stepping closer to the woman he loves Matt smirked as he moved his hands to her butt (he can still do that), before bending down and proceeding to kiss her softly. "Anyways, you can enjoy me shirtless later; when we're back in bed with each other, and relaxing. But right now, I think we need to just take it easy and concentrate on the cribs." Gabby agreed with Matt when he mentioned that he needs to concentrate on the cribs right now, which is definitely the truth. "Plus, I don't want to mess up when these cribs are going to be holding our precious twins each and every night as they sleep; we don't want them to get hurt after all." Gabby agreed with her loving husband when he told her that, as that was definitely the truth. "Oh, now isn't that the truth." Matt laughed, smiling at his beautiful wife before kissing her softly as they both held each other close this morning.