Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Dawsey-Stellaride Video Call

Hi Readers: Sorry, that I decided to delete some of the chapters I recently wrote, as I have decided to switch some things up. But, before we continue with the new chapters that I plan on writing for you guys; I wanted to explain the reasons why I decided to do that. The truth is, I am not just the author of this story. Rather, I am also a reader of this story. Each and every night, I read the chapters that I write for you guys as I try and think of more ideas that I can put in the chapters that I write for you guys the next day. And, after I read the chapter last night; I realized that the chapter just didn't fit in my story, nor did I feel like I did the chapter justice based on how short the chapter was. I would rather have very long chapters than have those short chapters. So, I have made the editorial decision to delete the chapter, and just no longer include the chapter in my story for the time being. However, I may write a similar chapter for you in the future. However, it will not be in the story for the time being. But for now, I have another chapter for you guys related to the end of the last chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT YOU BEING 6 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH TWINS YOU HAVEN'T BEEN GONE THAT LONG!" -Lieutenant Kelly Severide, Rescue Squad 3

The rooms were quite for a while as the married couple tried to figure out what to say to the question that Severide just asked the both of them, how exactly they were going to explain the fact that they are currently 6 weeks pregnant with twins. They didn't exactly think about how they would explain to their friends just how this was possible, nor did they really want to talk about how this all happened by accident. I mean, they didn't really want to think that this fact was all an accident; because in their minds, this was faith. They believe that it was faith for them to get pregnant with their twins already. But now, they have no idea just what they're going to tell their friends when they ask them about these questions. Taking a breath, Matt was about to speak; when Gabby first decided that she was going to make sure of something. "Okay, before we even talk about this; can you guys tell us where you guys are in the firehouse? Like are you...."

Stella then proceeded to tell Gabby exactly where they were, as she obviously knew what she meant. "Oh, we're in Kelly's office. By the way Matt, you need to avoid your old office if you ever visit. It's a mess!" Matt got nervous when he heard that. "Who took it over?" Kelly laughed. "Herrmann took it over as soon as you said that you were leaving permanently. Pelham, the new guy, tried to take it. But he was like, nope...I am taking it because I have been waiting to be a Lieutenant for like 15 years." Matt just laughed when he heard Kelly say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh god, that was definitely the truth. I mean, didn't he and Boden start their CFD service at the same time?" Kelly agreed with Matt when he said that. "Yeah, they did start working at the same time." Matt laughed. "Then they definitely have been serving for the same amount of time. Honestly, I believe that he should've been a Lieutenant before us." Gabby shook her head.

"Okay, listen. I get that you guys miss each other, and I get that you guys want to talk about all of this. But aren't we here to talk about something else? Last time I checked, we're here to talk about something that is much more important right now. Specifically, we're here to talk about the fact that we're going to be having a baby, or two exactly." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, running his fingers up and down her spine. Afterwards, he turned his head and kissed the top of her head. And let's just say that this is exactly what Matt wants to be doing right now, he wants Gabby to lay her head down on his chest and just cuddle up to him as she gets comfortable. "How are you feeling right now babe?" Gabby looked up at Matt when he asked her that. "I feel fine Matt, you don't need to worry about that." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that. "Oh baby, I'm always going to worry about you." Gabby nodded, agreeing with the man of her dreams as he said that.