Chapter Fifty-Eight: Well, that was Unexpected

Well, that was something unexpected. What did you guys think of what happened between Matt and Gabby? Did you think that they should've taken it easy and not have sex? Or do you think that they should've done it? Let me know in the comments. Now, let's get on with it. Hope you guys enjoy Chapter Fifty-Eight. However, I want to just warn you that this may be the last chapter for Thanksgiving time. I have some ideas for Christmas, and I may want to skip to it. Plus, that just means that we get closer to having the babies. I know that this is a lot of skipping, but this is just the ideas that I have.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt was currently in the midst of scrolling on his phone, looking for something that he and Gabby can visit over Christmas. But, what exactly does Matt mean by that? Well, he's talking about the fact that the couple are planning to be alone with each other over Christmas; so, if they are going to be alone over Christmas...then they might as well go somewhere a bit more romantic than where they are right now. And what exactly is Matt talking about? He wants to book a cabin in either Illinois or Wisconsin, and then they can just hold each other and enjoy some time alone before they have to come back so that he can work at the CFD Academy. And one thing that he definitely needs at the cabin? A fireplace, as he wants to make love to his wife on Christmas night by the fireplace; well, that's if Gabby's okay with making love on the floor together.

But, if Gabby wants to do it on a bed; then they can definitely do that too. He just hopes that he can find a place with a fireplace in the bedroom, because that will be really nice for them to be able to make love to each other in the light of a fireplace. They can shut off the lights, and just hold each other close. And the truth was, that was exactly what Gabby wanted to do as well. She wants to make love to her amazing husband in the light of a fireplace, as that would be very sexy and romantic. But something that was also very sexy, was how Matt just made love to the woman of her dreams; and it was something that was really unexpected, as they planned to just take it easy today. But boy is Matt glad that they ended up doing something other than just taking it easy with each other today. Them making love to each other was perfect.

It was the perfect thing for the both of them to do, as Matt was so happy that it was what they did. Nothing like the two of them being naked, under nothing but the little sheets that they have on their bed. Just running his hand up and down Gabby's back as they continued to relax in bed, Matt was unaware of the fact that she was currently awake; but Gabby didn't care about that, as she just wanted to be held by Matt right now. She wants to cuddle up to the man of her dreams as they relax in bed with each other, and that was exactly what they were in the midst of doing right now; they're taking it easy and just relaxing in bed right now. And there's nothing like the feeling of the both of them just holding each other close. She's just glad that they are together at the moment, and that's all she wants to do right now; be with her husband.

That's when Matt decided to turn his head and leave a kiss on Gabby's forehead, starting to realize that she was awake right now; and that really surprised Gabby, because she was being really quiet...nor did she think that she did anything that would've led to him realizing that she was awake right now. Running his hand up and down Gabby's back, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead once again before whispering to her. "Well, that was unexpected." Gabby laughed when she heard Matt say that. Turning her head, Gabby looked up at the man of her dreams while stroking his chest. A the same time, Matt turned his head and looked down at his beautiful wife; bending down, Matt smiled as he kissed her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what he wants to do right now.

Pulling away from the kiss, Matt smiled as he kissed Gabby's forehead once again. Meanwhile, Gabby laid her head down on Matt's chest once again. Stroking Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she bent down and kissed his chest softly. Smiling as Gabby did that, Matt was glad that Gabby just kissed his chest. "You comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as they are both extremely happy together. "And I am so glad that we're here with each other, as this is what I want to do." Matt nodded. "That's actually something that I want to talk to you about, I was just thinking about something." Gabby nodded when he said that. "What is it baby?" Matt smiled as he looked down at his beautiful wife, kissing her forehead. "Well, here's the thing. I'm not sure if I want to do Christmas with your family again." Gabby agreed with Matt.