(141) Valentine's Day - Part Thirteen

Hi Readers: Sorry that last part that I just published was so short (the blog). I want to make those longer, but that was all I had to write for the blog post. And I hadn't updated that in a while, so I decided to write it. But now, let's get to Chapter One Hundred and Forty-One; the first chapter after Matt wakes up on the late afternoon of Valentine's Day.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He woke up alone in bed this Valentine's Day, and that was definitely not his favorite thing to do; especially not when he's naked in bed, but that was fine with Matt. In fact, he knew that was going to happen more often due to the fact that Gabby is getting further into her pregnancy; which means that she needs to eat more often than others. He just hopes that his gorgeous wife knows that he'll gladly make her some food if she asks him to, as he's done that the entire pregnancy so far; so, why would that change just because it's Valentine's Day? If anything, it would be more so due to the fact that he wants her to relax in bed; and he wants to wait on her as he treats her as his queen. However, there might be another reason why she decided to wake up; and that was because of how late it was in the day. So, what Gabby was eating at the moment was less of a snack; rather, it was supper for her. That was how hungry she was, which Matt could clearly see based on her face.

She had a bunch of stuff on her face as she sat on the counter this (late) afternoon, which was definitely quite a turn on for the husband. He just wants to make her the right amount of food that she needs. And if she needs more food, then he's more than happy to make her the food that she needs; even when he's in a meeting, as he wants to make sure that she and their kids are as healthy as possible. Now, just to tell that to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; okay, but maybe a bit more admiring first. She truly is very sexy, and he really does love the sight of his girl sitting on the counter. But there was something that he didn't like, and that was how she was eating slow; which made him believe that there was another reason why she was awake right now, a reason that they were going to take about while they sit out here. Just making his way into the kitchen clad in nothing but his boxers and a t-shirt, Matt smirked at his girl.

"Well, if it isn't the hungry one." Looking up at Matt when she heard his voice, Gabby got nervous. "Baby." Confused as to why Gabby was so nervous so see him, Matt just made his way over to her so that he could calm her down. She really has no reason to be scared over the fact that she was hungry, as he was just making a joke. "Hey, take it easy and relax baby; I was just making a joke." Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt say that, seemingly timid; and it wasn't lost on her husband that she was seemingly jumpy right now. Just making his way over to Gabby, Matt proceeded to stand close to her while tugging her body closer to him on the counter; which allowed him to put his hands on her stomach and just look at the woman he loves in her eyes. At the same time, Gabby put her food down while also moving her hands to the top of Matt's chest. Smiling at his beautiful wife, Matt put his hands on her sides and then brought her close to his chest.

Leaning in, Matt smirked due to the fact that he's madly in love with the woman who's currently sitting on the counter in front of him. "Why are you so timid baby? Something bothering you?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her that, deciding to lie. "No, just this dream I had." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that. "Good dream?" Gabby sighed when Matt asked her that. "Bad dream." Gabby nodded as Matt got close to her. "Listen, what do you say me and you go sit down in the living room? We can sit down together and talk about it, together." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, before looking down. "Uhm, can you help me down. I'm nervous to get down. God, I thought that me sitting up here was going to be a good idea." Matt laughed a bit when he heard Gabby say that, before proceeding to help the woman he loves down off the counter; making sure that she was safe the entire time, of course. He then stepped close to his girl.