Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-Two

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-One? Let me know what you think in the comments.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He just finished making love to the woman of his dreams as he laid down in bed, the two of them just laying down side-by-side in a way that was extremely perfect; he was currently holding his girl in his arms while stroking her arm and kissing her forehead softly, which was everything that Gabby wanted right now. She just wanted her husband to hold her in his arms and take it easy with her. And that was exactly what Matt was doing right now, with nothing but he sheets on top of the both of them; which was always a perfect way for them to spend time together. Moving his hand under the sheets, Matt put his hand on Gabby's butt and stroked it with his thumb, which was definitely something that Gabby was enjoying right now, as it was very sexy. And that was why she wrapped her arms around Matt's muscular torso as much as she could, as she didn't want him to stop what he was doing right now. She just wanted to feel his soft thumb stroke her naked skin; and that was exactly what her loving husband was doing for her, he was running his hand all over her gorgeous body.

Turning his head to look down at Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that his girl looks extremely beautiful; and that's all that matters at the end of the day, that she looks beautiful in his arms. Well that, and that she's comfortable in his arms; which the wife most certainly is. And she was showing him that by continuing to kiss him, even though they were now done making love to each other. And the feeling of his gorgeous wife's lips on his, it was the best feeling in the entire world; as it truly did make Matt smile right now. He was just taking it easy with the most beautiful woman in the entire world, as they took it nice and easy with each other for the second day in a row. Having already done this after their vow renewal yesterday afternoon, Matt just loved the fact that he got lucky two days in a row. And even better, he was still getting lucky thanks to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. The woman he thinks is extremely sexy right now.

Putting his hand on Matt's face, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed her loving husband softly; she then went ahead and started to take things nice and slow with her husband again, which was exactly what Matt wanted right now. Wrapping his arm around Gabby's back as they continued to take things nice and slow with his gorgeous wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that Gabby is extremely sexy; and that was something that he was really enjoying, which he was showering to her by stroking her back, and just taking it nice and easy with his girl. He then decided to move his hand up and down her arm, showing her that he loves her while they just held each other close in bed. Kissing her forehead softly, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that the couple wanted right now. But there was one thing that the couple also enjoyed. The silence that was in between the both of them. It was perfect, as they just wanted to hold each other in bed right now.

That's when Matt decided to do something that may very well start a conversation between the both of them, and that's start to tug away from his wife so that he can check the time (and let's just say that Gabby was not a big fan of that). "Don't you dare. You are staying right here, as I am very comfortable in your arms." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, agreeing with her as he just wrapped his arm around her once again, which was exactly what Gabby wanted him to do for the rest of the day. Pressing his lips against Gabby's forehead, Matt smiled as he just held the woman of his dreams close to him. "We're just doing this for the rest of the day, aren't we?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby smiled as she kissed Matt softly. "I want to do whatever we can to make sure that we're okay. And if that means that we need to say here, then we will; and I mean that baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, really appreciating the fact that she just told him that today.

It's just what he wants to hear, especially when his wife is this sexy; but that's not the only reason that she's sexy right now, she's sexy as she is currently naked in his arms. And that, that's every man's dream; to be holding his naked, pregnant wife in his arms. And since that was exactly what he was doing right now, you could say that this was Matt's heaven on earth. Him and his wife naked in bed, just holding each other close in bed; and that led to Matt pressing another kiss on his beautiful wife's forehead. "So, what are we going to do right now?" Matt smiled when Gabby asked him that question. "What do you want to do?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby smirked; and that led to Matt thinking that she wants him in bed. And let's just say that he's more than willing to give it to her if she wants it. "Oh, does somebody want to go for a second round?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her that, as that was not what she wanted right now. "Definitely not."