Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Four, Part Two

Having just made her way up to her and Matt's bathroom this morning, Gabby smiled when she saw the man she loves more than anything in the entire world in the shower; him obviously having decided to take a shower ahead of them getting in bed today, which is definitely something that she's interested in doing with the man she loves. She always loves cuddling up to him when they're at home, so they are definitely going to do just that; heck, she may even put some sexy lingerie on for the man of her dreams. But right now, she's just going to get in the shower with him; that way, she can run her hands all over that nice body of his. Walking over to the counter, Gabby went ahead and set some of her sexy lingerie down on the counter; the lingerie that she's going to wear as she cuddles up to her man in his boxers. Afterwards, she went ahead and turned to face him while undoing her bathrobe so that she could get in with him; which he'll obviously really enjoy.

Carrying it over to the hooks next to the shower, Gabby smiled as she hung it up next to her towel before opening the shower stall with the hopes of joining the man she loves in the shower; and that was definitely something that Matt was interested in as well, especially when he saw that she was currently naked and about to join him in the shower anyways. "Care to have some company in the shower?" Turning completely around so that he can face the woman he loves, Matt smirked as that was definitely what he wanted to do with her this morning. "Oh, you better be joining me in the shower Ms. Casey." Gabby laughed when she heard Matt say that, moving to get in the shower with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; as this was where she planned on starting their conversation, but only after she gets a bit of attention from the man she loves. She wants a nice kiss from her man, which he gave her shortly after she joined him.

Stepping close to Gabby, Matt smirked as he moved ahead with wrapping his arms around her and bending down to kiss her softly. "God, I am so glad that I get a chance to do this right now." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, wrapping her arms around him too as he put his hands on her stomach. "Do you need me to wash you?" Gabby shook her head. "No, we can do that later. Why are you in here?" Matt laughed. "Because I just put deodorant on this morning, I didn't want to wake you up." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that. "Yeah, maybe don't do that when you go around people downstairs; not when you might have meetings with them someday." Matt agreed with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, as that's definitely a good point. "Yeah, I need to do that." Gabby then took a breath. "So listen, there's actually a reason that I came up here." Matt agreed with Gabby when she told him that. "Oh, is there now?"

Gabby took a breath as she looked into Matt's eyes. "I called Heather." Matt then sighed as he went to grab Gabby's hand, well aware of why she did that. "I'm sorry, I know I should hear it from you but...I just wanted to know what I was getting into. Baby, please understand." Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him to understand. "Hey, of course I understand Gabby. And I can't really judge you when I do the same with Stella sometimes." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "There are times where, your best friends can just really understand you better than your spouse can; and I hope you understand that." Gabby agreed with her husband. "Hey, I do understand that baby. I just hope that you know that you can always talk to me. I want you to be able to lean on me, and let me be there for you if you need me to be there for you."

Matt just looked at Gabby when she said that,worried that she felt like he wasn't relying on her enough. "Hey, that was notwhy I spoke to Heather; I hope you know that Gabby. It's not that I don't feellike I can't talk to you but..." Gabby then stepped close to the man she lovesmore than anything, putting her hand on his chest before kissing him softly. "Hey,take a breath and just look at me." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that,looking down into her eyes. "I am never going to be jealous, and I am notjealous. I know that you and Heather are just good friends, and that there'snothing going on. Please do not ever feel like you have to justify yourfriendship to me." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as hebent down and then proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything inthe entire world; because that's who she is. He truly believes that Gabby is the love of his life, and that she will always be the love of his life.

NOTE TO READERS:

I know that this chapter is shorter than normal. However, I felt like separating this chapter in multiple parts. This is due to the fact that I have been posting this story in two places. I have been posting it on Wattpad (with pictures) and Fanfiction.net (without pictures). And I usually post it prior to posting it on Fanfiction.net when I post it in parts; as it means that I am still in the midst of writing this chapter. I hope that you understand, and continue to enjoy my story.