(99) ELLA Apparel

Well, what do you guys think of that name? ELLA Apparel. Let me know what you guys all think of the name for the company, and whether it should be the name that they use. Also, what should they concentrate on first? Baby or Women? How about you guys let me know in the comments, and let me know what you guys are also thinking of this story (including the latest twists that I have taken you on). But first, I want to acknowledge the fact that we are now on Chapter Ninety-Nine. Wow, that is just incredible; and I can't wait to write the rest of the journey for you over time. But now that I have this nice message to you guys written, it's time for me to get to the part that you are much more interested in reading right now. And that would be the actual story, rather than me writing you a letter. So, here's Chapter Ninety-Nine.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELLA Apparel.

The name sounded perfect, and Gabby was so glad that her husband actually thought of it for both her and Stella this morning. Heck, she was even shocked that she didn't think about it in the first place; nor did she think about what this meant. They now had a brand that they could build a company around. But first, Gabby needed to get something. More specifically, she needed to get her iPad so that they could work up here. Or are they going to work in bed. God, her mind is racing now that Matt's left to (finally) make her some breakfast...that she didn't even hear what her best friend just said to her, even though she's literally sitting across from her here on the top deck of her and Matt's home. But finally, after a couple tries; Stella finally got her best friend's attention so that she could talk to her this morning. "GABBY!" Finally hearing her best friend, Gabby turned to look at her and then smiled. "Oh, sorry. I uhm..." Stella just laughed. "Daydreaming again?"

Gabby sighed when her best friend asked her that, just looking at her. "No, I was thinking about the name that Matt just proposed; I know that we didn't come up with it together but..." Stella just interrupted her best friend when she started to go down that path, well aware that Gabby was hoping that they would choose the name for their company together (as it was going to be their clothing line). However, Stella was happy with the name; she just wishes that she thought of it first. "Hey, take a breath and relax girl. I love the name. ELLA Apparel. I just wish I came up with it in the first place." Gabby smiled when Stella said that, proceeding to grab the drink that Matt gave to her before he went back downstairs, just looking at her. "I'll have to get my iPad after breakfast, then we can work up here." Stella shook her head when Gabby said that. "Hell no. I am not sitting up here the entire time, as I am still getting used to the sun in my eyes." Gabby smiled.

"I'll have to show you the glasses that I ordered using Amazon PRIME." Stella smiled when her best friend said that, loving the fact that she has PRIME. "Well then, I am definitely going to be asking you to buy stuff from Amazon for me from now on. I am now waiting on the long shipping, especially when we're in Hawaii." Gabby laughed when she heard Stella say that. "Trust me, we are never going to ship with the normal shippers; especially not when we do the apparel. God, we are going to need to do a lot." Stella agreed with her best friend when she said that, well aware that was the case. "So, you're sure that you'd rather start a business with me...rather than help Matt start his business?" Gabby smiled when Stella asked her whether she wants to work on her with a company, rather than work with her husband to create the general company. "Sweetie, we're going to be doing something better than he is." Stella was confused when Gabby said that. "Uhm, how?"

Gabby smirked. "We're actually going to be designing and getting prototypes...Matt is literally going to be figuring stuff out. He told me this. I'll take care of the business; you take care of designing, and I said yes please." Stella agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at her. "By the way, I want that PRIME login! I want to watch stuff on Prime Video!" Gabby agreed with Stella when she said that. "I will do it as long as you're here. God, this is really nice; and I am so glad that you're open to doing this." Stella agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling. "Let me see. Doing a project with my best friend, while living in Hawaii, and getting to raise her twins with her! Honey, I take that over fires ANYDAY!" Gabby laughed as she heard her best friend say that. "Even Kelly? I swear, I have this feeling that he's going to want to go back." Stella shook her head. "He's been depressed there. I think all the death is catching up to him. Andy, Shay and then his dad. It's a lot."