Chapter Sixty: Darden

Wow, here we are at Chapter Sixty. I have never imagined getting this far into my story, but here we are...and I am so glad that we are here now. I hope that you guys have really enjoyed the story so far and continue to enjoy the story for a while. Now, I am not going to waste your time and give you a long message before we get to the chapter; let's just get to it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt was now back in the living as he found himself sitting down on the couch with the woman of his dreams, as she cuddled up to him while eating the grilled cheese that she asked him to make. And let's just say that she was really enjoying the sandwich that her loving husband made for her, especially considering she was not currently just eating at the moment. Rather, she was also enjoying something else that her husband decided to give her as they started their afternoon in the living room today. And just what might that be? Well, it would be a nice shoulder massage as they cuddled up to each other on the couch. God, her husband truly is an amazing man; and Gabby is go glad that this is what they are in the midst of doing right now. She's sitting in his lap while eating her grilled cheese, and Matt is giving her a nice massage; which is something that she needs right now. She needs to enjoy a nice massage as they take it easy with each other today. And while they could've already started their shopping, they decided to wait until after they both had lunch to start shopping.

So, rather than shopping while they are sitting together at the moment; they decided to go ahead and continue with watching the parade that they started watching earlier. And that was great for now, as it was almost done; which was something that Gabby really liked due to the fact that it meant something, it meant that she was getting closer to her opportunity to watch some Hallmark movies. The Christmas movies that have now started since they are past Thanksgiving, movies that she always enjoys watching; especially when she's cuddled up to her loving husband, whether that be in bed or on their couch. So, that's exactly what she plans on doing for a while. She plans on cuddling up to Matt as they just hold each other close on the couch, and they are going to watch the movies that she enjoys more than anything in the entire world. But little did Gabby know, that their plans to watch a movie were going to be interrupted by something else before they got a chance to even start a movie; and that was someone that Matt could never say no to speaking to any day.

Taking her last bite of the grilled cheese that she was eating, Gabby smiled as she went to lean back against Matt's toned chest (which she always loved leaning back again whenever she got a chance to do just that). However, it turns out that she was not going to be able to cuddle up to him like that for long. The reason? Matt's phone just started to ring as they watched the movie together, and it was still in his pocket; so she had to move so that he could answer it, which was not something that she was happy about. Groaning as she heard his phone ring, Gabby looked up at her husband. "You need to answer that, don't you?" Matt sighed. "It might be an update on Benny." Gabby agreed with her husband when he told her that, smiling as she leaned up and kissed him softly; just taking things slow with his wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was happy. "Listen, I need to grab it." Gabby nodded. "I'll put this in the kitchen okay?" Matt agreed with his wife.

Getting up from his lap, Gabby smiled as she went to get up before turning around; leaning over her loving husband once again, Gabby smirked as she gave him one last kiss. "Stay right there, I want to cuddle up to you." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as she stood up and then proceeded to walk away to the kitchen. But little did Gabby know, that this call was one that Matt could never not pick up. Going to look at the Caller ID that was on this phone, Matt smirked. "Gabby, we might have to delay our marathon." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt say that, turning around to face her husband. "And why would that be the case?" Matt smirked as he looked up at Gabby. "Because the person who's calling me right now is Heather." Gabby agreed with Matt, laughing. "Answer it then, and I will be right back." Matt smiled, agreeing with Gabby as he went ahead and answered the call that he was going to enjoy with his late friend's widow.