(138) Matt Dream: Valentine's Day 2020 - Part One: Office Sex

What did you think of that quick glimpse into Jay and Alex's Valentine's Day? I hope that you liked it. But now, I am going to do a bit more time with the Caseys, as they are our main couple. However first, I am going to do dream chapters. Enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday, February 14, 2020 – Office of the CEO, Casey Headquarters
He had his door locked, and the blinds tugged down as they just held each other on the couch he has in his office; and that was exactly how things had to be, as Matt and Gabby were not clothed in the most appropriate attire for staff to come visit the CEO. Rather than being dressed in his suit, Matt was currently naked with his wife on the couch; covered by nothing but the comfortable blanket that Gabby brought down from their home. And that was perfect, as it was definitely a preview of what's going to happen tonight. More specifically, when they're alone. But that was actually why Matt invited to Gabby to come spend lunch with him this Valentine's Day, because having sex with her was not; but that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy it. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead once again so that he could tell Gabby his plans.

The plans that he has for tonight, when they spend their fourth Valentine's Day as husband and wife; they are going to be spending it at their family home, the home that was not on top of their office. And that was, so that they could spend it with their sons. With their sons now being able to sleep in their own room, it means that they have the ability to have their room to themselves once again. And that's definitely something that he and Gabby are going to enjoy tonight when they're in bed together. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead once again while running his hand up and down her back. "So, is there a reason why I have been blessed with such a nice visit from the gorgeous woman that I love more than anything in the entire world here in my office?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her if there was a reason for her visit.

"This is the reason for my visit. I just wanted to spend time with you, and just take some time away from the boys." Matt agreed with Gabby when she told him that, well aware that she's been having a hard time upstairs; especially with the boys not feeling good right now. Turning his head as he stroked the top of her back, Matt looked down at his beautiful wife. At the same time, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. "Are they at least resting right now?" Gabby nodded. "Yeah, I finally got them to sleep; but they have been really annoying like they were last night." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he felt her wrap her arms around his torso. He then put his hand on her arm, while also wrapping his other arm around her back as a way to keep his dream girl comfortable. However, that didn't last for long.

The reason? His phone rang shortly after. Turning his head, Matt sighed as he went to grab it; seeing that it was Antonio, he took a breath as knew that he might have to pick it up. However, he definitely didn't want to when he's naked with his wife; and neither did she, which was made obvious by her bending down and kissing his chest while also stroking it with her thumb. "Can you ignore the call?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she asked him if he can ignore the call. "Yeah, I can." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that he can ignore the call, as that was definitely just what she wanted him to do; and it's exactly what he did. Ignoring the call that he was getting from her brother, Matt put his cell phone back on the table next to their couch and then kissed the top of her head. After all, this is just what he wants to do this afternoon.

"I'm glad that you came." Gabby agreed with Matt as he mentioned that he was happy that she came here to be with him. "Trust me, I was glad that I came to be here too baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, just smirking as he stroke her back once again; while leaving a soft kiss on the top of her head this Valentine's Day. "So listen, what are our plans for tonight. I know I shouldn't be thinking about that right now, but I can't help but wonder about what your plans are for us." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that she was wondering just what they're going to do when it comes to them being alone later. "Oh trust me baby, we are going to be alone together; that's something that I can already guarantee you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as that was definitely something she wanted to hear.