(131) Valentine's Day - Part Four

Hi Readers: Before we begin this chapter, I want to just write to you guys with regards to what you guys can expect in the future when it comes to me updating this story. While I do want to write as much as I can for you guys, I am starting to find myself distracted more; and I am also finding that it takes me longer to write chapters than I would hope. So, as much as I would like to guarantee you all that I could post multiple chapters in a single day; I do not believe that is something that will be possible like it was in the past. As you know, I have written chapters that were much shorter in the past (mostly around 1,000-2,000 words). But now, I found myself writing chapters that are around 4,000 words on a regular basis; and that takes a lot of time, more time than I ever expected to originally dedicate to a single chapter. So, I am going to make you a new promise when it comes to updates to this story; a story that I am so proud of, and that I have every intention to continue.

Rather than guarantee a couple posts each and every day, I am only going to guarantee you one post each and every day; and I will try and make said update as long as I possibly can. I hope that is adequate for you guys, and that you understand that it is just what I believe that I can do easily; not what I hope to do, because it isn't. If it was up to me, I would post 5-6 chapters on a daily basis. But I find myself getting distracted at times, and I do other things. But that's not what I am doing right now. Rather, what I am doing is giving you this update; and this new posting schedule that I hope you understand. Now that we have this out of the way, what do you say we continue; here we go with the third part of Valentine's Day.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One
Valentine's Day – Part Four

The couple were currently laying down close to one another in bed, the two of them having just made love to each other as they relaxed in bed; more specifically, with them both naked in each other's arms. And that was definitely something that the couple enjoyed. They enjoyed the feeling of holding each other close, with the top sheet currently being the only thing that were covering their bodies; more specifically, their lower bodies. And that meant that her upper body was also uncovered, which was something that really turned Matt on (as he loved the sight of his wife's naked body). Gabby is just so damn sexy, and he's very happy over the fact that they are currently holding each other close in bed. But that was not all that Gabby was doing, as she was also running her hand up and down Matt's chest as he took a nap shortly after making love to his wife; yes, Matt was the one taking a nap after they made love to each other rather than Gabby.

Not that Gabby was complaining, as it gave her a chance to just cuddle up to the man she loves more than anything; and it also gave her a chance to run her hand up and down his toned chest, the chest that she was also giving some soft kisses; kisses the were so soft, that it didn't wake Matt up. And that was perfect, as she wanted to keep Matt fast asleep in bed; if he's tired, then she wants to give him a chance to sleep this morning if her was tired. However, that was not what Matt wanted, he wanted to be awake with his wife on Valentine's Day; as you know, it is the last one that they are spending together as husband and wife before they have kids. God, they are going to have kids next Valentine's Day; which is a fact that really makes Gabby smile, and will always make her smile as she is more than ready for be a mom. Even more, she's also more than ready to watch her husband be an impeccable father, which is something she already knows he'll be.

But there's one thing that Matt will also be for the rest of his life, and that's an incredible husband; Matt makes her feel so loved and respected, that she still can't believe that he's her husband. And speaking of said husband, Matt just woke up and proceeded to start kissing her forehead softly as he ran his hand up and down her back. Kissing her forehead one more time before speaking, Matt smiled as he put his hand on her stomach and spoke to her. "How long have you been awake?" Gabby laughed as Matt asked her how long she's been awake, turning her head to look at the clock. "Maybe 10-15 minutes at the most." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, smiling as he ran his hand and down her back. At the same time, Gabby pushed herself up off his chest, before looking down into Matt's eyes this morning; the eyes that she loves. Leaning her forehead against his, Gabby smirked as she bent down and went ahead to kiss her loving husband this morning.