Chapter One Hundred

Wow. This is crazy. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would get to Chapter One Hundred in give or take three weeks of writing. But for me to be here is something crazy, and I am so glad that I am here now; as it means that you guys are all enjoying the story, and I can see that based on the number of votes and reads that my story have. So, for that, I want to thank all of my readers who have been along this journey with me since the start of the story over the past three weeks. Thank you once again for reading, and I hope to keep you all entertained for a long time to come. Now, here's Chapter 100.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She just finished telling Stella what she was daydreaming about while they were in the midst of talking to each other just a moment ago, the other woman clearly understanding now just why she didn't want to share the daydream that she just had about her husband with her mother; after all, it was quite sexy and she just completely understood. But now, it was her time to comment on the dream that she just had; after all, it was time for them to have a bit of girl talk before they go ahead and talk about designs. Well, and Gabby has to finish eating the quiche that her mom made for her first. And let's just say that Stella is looking at it, and wishes that she asked her best friend's mom to make her one. Seeing that her best friend was looking at her quiche, Gabby snickered a bit as she made sure that she ate most of the quiche. "Here, just finish it." She then proceeded to give her plate to her best friend, wanting her to finish the quiche as it really was a very delicious meal.

"Gabby, no. You're pregnant and..." Gabby then went to talk back, but not enough to say that it was snapping. "Yes, and I had enough. I am going to get another snack later, and you seen to need a bit more breakfast." Stella smiled as she went to grab the plate so that she could take a bite, just loving the taste of the quiche that she was enjoying; the quiche that her best friend's mother made. "I swear, is this the quality food that we're going to get when we have Christmas dinner tomorrow?" Gabby shook her head when Stella asked her whether they were having Christmas dinner tomorrow (tomorrow being Christmas Eve). "No, we aren't having it tomorrow; we're having in on the 27th when Matt's sister can be here, along with our niece Violet." Stella laughed a bit when she heard Gabby say that, still in disbelief that Matt not only has a paramedic friend named Violet; but he also has a niece named Violet. "Two Violets in your life much." Gabby agreed.

"Well, one less now; we don't talk to the house as much since we got the money. I think people are scared to call us, thinking that we're going to forget all about them." Stella then went to put those fears of hers to rest, not wanting Gabby to feel like that's going to be the case. "Hey, we already know that's not going to be the case; because we have spoken and texted with you constantly, and we have already told them that you guys just have a lot on your place right now. I mean, it does take a lot of work when you inherit money." Gabby snickered a bit when she heard Stella say that, knowing exactly what she was just talking about; I mean, she and Matt did just have to go through it. "Did it come as a shock to you guys?" Gabby agreed with Stella when she asked her whether it came as a shock to her. "Believe me, we were shocked when we heard that; Matt had no idea that was the case, and neither did his sister know that this was the case." Stella agreed.

"And Matt also felt a little betrayed." Stella was a bit taken aback when she heard that. "Betrayed?" Gabby sighed. "If his grandparents thought enough to put them in their wills, then how come they didn't know enough to visit him?" Stella thought about it and agreed with her best friend. "I hate that Matt never had what we're going to give to the kids, but I already know that he's going to be such a great dad to them." Stella agreed with her best friend when she said that, well aware that was going to be the case. "God, there's no doubt in my mind that's going to be the case." Gabby smiled when she said that. "I mean, he is a great husband too. But another thing, he's also so loving and caring. Also, he just knows how to talk to me more; especially when it's a hard topic, as we had to talk about one last night." Stella got worried when she heard her best friend say that. "Oh god, are you guys in a fight again?" Gabby shook her head when she heard Stella.