Chapter 82: Christmas-72 Hours

Hello Readers: I am truly sorry that I have decided to skip once again; I swore that I was done skipping, and that I was going to cover as much of their anniversary as I possibly couple. However, I was both running out of ideas; and I also didn't have any ideas in between their anniversary and Christmas. So, I decided that I would skip to Christmas; and I hope that you guys are okay with that. If you guys are, then I'm glad that's the case. If you aren't, then I hope you continue to read on and enjoy my dear readers. Thanks again for reading. Now, here's Chapter Eighty-Two.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 22, 2018 - Honolulu Int'l Airport Terminal 2 Arrivals
They just had to catch an early morning flight, a flight that would get them to Hawaii first thing in the morning (Honolulu time). But just how early are we talking about exactly? Well, Matt and Gabby's guests basically had to fly overnight to get here around this time; the current time? 8:30 AM. And that was way too early for the future father to pick his friends up. Yes, his friends. But just which friends is he picking up at the airport this early in the morning? Well, that would be a surprise that only Mr. Casey knew as it was a surprise for Ms. Casey. However, I think that we can spoil the surprise for you, the readers. This Christmas, Matt decided to invite their best friends to join them over Christmas; having definitely thought that it was what they both needed (and especially his best friend), just time to get away and take it easy before they went back to Chicago in two weeks after everything that they went through with his father over the past little while.

However, Kelly and Stella's time in Hawaii will not be all fun and games. Rather, Matt is going to be putting Kelly to work now that they officially know the gender of their twins; they're having twin boys. But the earliest that Matt is going to make Kelly work is tomorrow at the earliest, as Matt is exhausted as he did it again. But what exactly did he do again? He made something for supper last night that he truly enjoyed, however that wasn't the case for Gabby; and she ended up feeling like crap all night. So, she's going to take it easy; but not with him. Rather than take it easy in bed with him today, she's going to take it easy with her best friend Stella Kidd; at the same time, he and Kelly are just going to hang out for a while. He just hopes that his friends didn't book a hotel, because that's not where they are going to stay; especially not when he has a huge home where they can stay for free. In fact, they are going to cancel their hotel if they book one for their stay.

And that's something that he's going to talk to them about right now, as Matt just saw the couple that he's been waiting for walk out of Terminal 2. Whistling at his friends, Matt made sure that the couple knew where to look for him. Turning their heads, Kelly and Stella both smiled when they saw Matt; but Kelly wasn't just smiling at his best friend, rather he was also laughing after he heard Matt whistle as it was a nice way to get their attention. That was, until he saw the car that Matt was leaning against at the moment. Walking over with his girlfriend, Kelly was doing a bit of a double take as he thought he was seeing things. "Is that a Tesla Model X?" Matt snickered a bit when he heard his friend ask him if the car he was leaning against, the car the he recently purchased, was a Tesla Model X; and as that was exactly the type of car that he was leaning against, Matt knew that his friend was a bit jealous over the fact that he had a Tesla Model X. "Oh, just come here man."

Making his way over to his friends this morning, Matt smirked as he proceeded to hug his best friend. "How are you man?" Kelly smiled when Matt asked him how he's doing right now. "Oh, I'm just happy to be here until the New Year. My dad was driving me nuts, and I needed to take a break. He's my sister's problem now." Matt agreed with Kelly when he said that, snickering a bit. "How is he though?" Kelly smiled at him. "He's doing better, hence why he's driving me nuts." Matt agreed with Kelly, smiling at him. "So, I am definitely ready to just sit back and relax." Matt agreed with him, smiling. "Trust me, you will for a couple days." Kelly just looked at his best friend when he said that. "Just a couple days?" Matt smiled. "Well, I need my best friend to help me paint the nursery now that we know the gender." Stella smiled when she heard Matt say that. "Oh, what are you having?" Matt smiled. "Two boys." Stella just laughed, shaking her head. "Of course, you are."