(67) Casey Beach Day - Part One

Hi Readers, I hope that you guys are enjoying this new part of the story that I am taking you guys on; and I really hope that this time around, that the story sticks (I think that it will if we're being completely honest with each other). So, this is what we're doing now. Rather than doing the pregnancy in Chicago, I am going to do it in paradise. What do you guys think about that? Let me know in the comments and give me some ideas of things they can do for dates in Hawaii, because I'd love that.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She just finished packing up everything that she needed today. Sunscreen? Check. A book to read? Check. Their towels? Check. Now, there was just one more thing that she needed to do; however, it wasn't something that she needed to pack. Rather, it was something that was going to infuriate her husband. And just what might that be? And that's to walk downstairs in the sexy swimwear that she decided to wear to the beach today, and he's not going to be happy that he decided to go surfing first; but serves him right for making that decision, when he could've done it after they took a swim.. But whatever, he's the one that has to suffer while she wears a tight bikini that perfectly hugs every part of her body; and that leaves her back completely revealed so that he can leave kisses on it. Then again, this is the perfect revenge for him. She was there at the store when he bought his surfboard and wet suit, and let's just say that the wet suit is very tight.

It shows him off very well, and it's a real turn on; so this is not torture to him, it's just making things even in her opinion. I mean, why should she be the only one who has to watch their spouse walk around the beach in something tight; something tight that's hard to take off, which means that they can't have sex that even. Oh, and add on that she's the one who's pregnant; and that just makes this suit that she's wearing the perfect revenge for her husband. So, go ahead and complain all you want Matthew; I am not changing out of this suit. That was exactly what the wife was thinking as she made her way down the stairs from their room, only to see her loving husband standing in the kitchen with his wetsuit at his waist at the moment; which he only did after she told him to do that, he was actually going to wear it all the way up his body until she told him to wear it like that until they're at the beach together. God, she swears; there are times where he is so dumb.

As much as she loves her husband, she has to admit that he's dumb sometimes; and he knows that, because he realizes his mistake right when he thinks about just how stupid what he did was. Oh, and how she would be just as mad if he did the same thing; but technically, he is doing the same thing that she's doing to him right now. They are both equally teasing each other at the moment, with her wearing this nice bikini; meanwhile, her husband was wearing that nice, tight wet suit of his. And she has to admit that it does his body justice, and it's going to lead to the both of them having sex at some point. That's just something that she knows, because he's really turning her on right now; but not enjoy to tug him back upstairs and force him to make love to her yet. Rather, they are just going to relax and take it easy today. They're just going to have fun. Well, that and share a nice kiss with each other; a couple nice kisses with each other. She's certain of that, really certain.

Whether it's Matt that starts the kiss, or her that starts the kiss; they are going to share so many today, that it's just going to be a lot of fun. But let's start with the fun that she can start right now. But, what fun exactly are we talking about? The fun that comes with teasing her husband, the man who just so happens to also be (a) the man of her dreams and (b) the father of her children at the same time; and that's really something that Gabby really can't wait for. To see him as a father, as that's going to be the best sight in the entire world. She already knows that Matt's going to be a formidable dad, and she can't wait to give birth so that he can officially have the title of "daddy" again. That's going to be perfect. But right now, we don't need to concentrate on that. Rather, we need to concentrate on Gabby getting into the kitchen so that she can have breakfast with the man of her dreams; the man who is really teasing her at the moment with the nice sight of his chest.