Chapter Fifty-Nine

Well, if that wasn't unexpected? They actually had sex today, which was something that I definitely did not plan on writing about today. Now, how about we go ahead and jump right back in after their bath. Note that this is the last chapter for tonight. I will continue with Chapter SIXTY tomorrow (still can't believe that we're at Chapter Sixty already).
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The feeling of Matt's soft lips on her skin was making Gabby moan as she tried to relax as they sat in bed together after their bath, which Matt was making very difficult at the moment. However, that was not entirely his fault. The reason why he's not entirely at fault? Well, that would be because of what Gabby decided to wear right now. And just what did she decide to wear? Well, Gabby is currently wearing one of Matt's undershirts (without a bra) and very short pajama shorts. Meanwhile, Matt was wearing some real pajama pants and a sweater; which he expected was what Gabby was going to be wearing, so he decided to wear the same thing. But now, he was stuck wearing this; the reason? He vowed not to take it off since he wanted Gabby to relax and just take it easy as they lay down in bed with each other. (Not sure just how successful that's going to be now considering what Gabby is currently in the midst of wearing as they hold each other in bed). I mean, she is looking really sexy, while Matt is looking like a teenager heading to a sleepover. And that's why Gabby was currently being pestered with a bunch of kisses from her husband, as a way to tease her for what she's doing to him right now. Oh, and just what might she be doing right now? She's turning her husband on by wearing just what she's wearing right now.

But that doesn't mean that Matt plans on cracking, cracking to the craving of having her under him in bed. No, he's going to be the strong one; and he's going make her learn her lesson, the lesson that her husband has stronger will power than anybody she has ever know. Will power that he's had for years considering everything that he's gone through, especially the abused that he suffered at the hands of his father when he was younger; let's just say that really makes you strong, especially when it happens when you're really young, and at such a vulnerable age. However, that's something that Matt's kids are never going to have to worry about experiencing. He has always promised himself that he will never abuse his children, and that's a promise that he intends to keep until his death. His kids are too precious to be abused, nor do they have the right to feel like they need to hide anything from him. He wants to be the type of dad who can be approached when they need help with something, and he wants to be the one who teaches their children everything that they need to know in life; he's seen Herrmann do it with his kids, and that's what he wants to have a chance to experience with his kids (when they're old enough at least). God, just the idea of having 5 kids thought, that seems a bit overwhelming to Matt.

But then again, he and Gabby want a big family; and he doesn't seem them no longer wanting each other for years to come, they are just too hormonal and crave each other too often. And that was the entire reason why Matt and Gabby decided to put some sweats on, to try and deter their sexual cravings for one another; and to try and make sure that they relaxed for the sake of their twins. They both want to have the babies so bad, that they don't want to put them at risk. And that's another reason why they decided to abandon their idea of travelling, because travelling can easily cause stress; and they do not want that for their children. Their children deserve to have an easy time in their mother's womb, and they just deserve to have time to grow as much as they can before they're born next year; god, next year. To think, Matt's going to be a dad next year. After having wanted to be a dad for so long, Matt still can't believe that it's finally happening. This truly is a dream come true, and it's all thanks to the most beautiful woman in the entire world; his gorgeous wife, Gabriela Marie Casey. God, he loves that name. Her having taken his name is something else that he loves about his girl, her name.