Chapter Thirty-One

Hi Readers: Before we continue with this story, I wanted to let you all know that I have just posted a quick 1,000 word one shot to my one shot book if you want to read it. It's a follow up to another one of them, and I just thought about it and wanted to write it. It's not at all related to this story. But, I just wanted to let you know if you wanted to read it. Let me know if you guys have ideas for any other one-shots that you want me to write. Now, onto Chapter Thirty-One.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The lingerie that his beautiful wife was wearing as they held each other close in bed this afternoon was incredible sexy, her husband compelled to keep his hand on her side the entire time as a way to both keep her as close as possible to him; and it's also a way for him to enjoy the most of the sexy lingerie that his beautiful wife was wearing for him. As much as she wants to say that she's just wearing it because it's comfortable, he knows the real reason that she's wearing it is due to the fact that it's incredibly sexy; and that she's guaranteed a bunch of time with his hand on her body if she's wearing lingerie like this. And that was a fact that he could confirm, as Matt's hand had yet to leave her side since they got in bed with each other. In fact, he is so turned on by this lingerie, he's having to hold back what he wants to do. He knows that, at some point, he's going to want to take it off so that he can take her in his arms. But that was not what he planned on doing today. Rather, he's just going to take it easy with her and make sure that they both relax; especially since Gabby's pregnant with their twins. God, just the fact that she's currently pregnant with their twins is incredible; and it really makes him smile.

It makes him smile so much, that Gabby doesn't really know just what he's smiling about at times. If he's smiling because of the lingerie that she's wearing right now, or if it's because of the fact that they're holding each other so close; if he's smiling because he loves her, or if it's due to the simple fact that she's pregnant with their twins. But the truth was, it was all of the above. He was smiling because he had the woman of his dreams in his arms, with their children safe in her womb; the womb where their children where safely growing inside of her. And even better, both she and their twins are currently laying down extremely close to each other; with his gorgeous wife's legs slipped in between his as another way for her to turn him on. Oh, the way she slips her legs in between his definitely turns him on; and Gabby is well aware that's the case due to the fact that her legs are also touching something else that he wants to have as close to her as possible. Heck, he would love to have it inside of her if she would bless him with the chance; but he knows that's not happening today.

The reason? Gabby already told him that she plans on wearing the lingerie that she's currently wearing for the rest of the day. And that means that Matt isn't going to get a chance to make love to his wife all day. But the truth was, he was fine with that; he truly was, because of how much he loves Gabby. At the end of the day, all that matters is that he gets a chance to hold her in his arms and keep her close to him. And that was exactly what she was exactly what he's in the midst of doing right now. He's holding her against his chest, as they just lay down in silence for a moment; and that was all they needed to do right now. They may be laying down in silence right now, but it was not awkward silence. Rather, it was comfortable silence; silence that they could only get right now, since they put their phones on silence (other than their emergency contacts). That meant that nobody was going to bother them as they just took it easy with each other at the moment. And honestly, that was exactly what the couple wanted. They just wanted to take it easy with each other and take a breath.

With all of the moving, and the stress that they've had to deal with recently; it's just nice at times for them to have a chance to lay down in bed together in silence. It meant that they got a chance to relax, with nobody disturbing them. And with them currently on leave for the charity, it also meant that they are going to be taking it easy for a while; and that's exactly what they both need to do. They need to relax and just take it easy with each other as a way to make sure that Gabby gets all the rest she needs for the sake of their twins, which Matt still can't believe he gets to say; that Gabby needs all the rest she can get for the sake of their twins. He never imagined that he and Gabby would ever have twins, but he still remembers what he said at the doctor. And he can't help but wonder, is Gabby worried about the fact that they're going from 0 kids to 2 kids all at once? They haven't exactly talked about it yet, but Matt definitely does want to talk about it. How they're going from 0 to 2 all at once. It's going to be a big change, and they both know that it will be a big change in their lives.