Chapter Five

Hi Readers, I'm not sure if you guys are aware; but, along with this story, I also have another story called "Dawsey One-Shots". And I just wanted to let you know, if you're interested, I just posted another one called "The CEO and his Mistress". By the way, I'm also open to taking requests for one-shots. Just send me a message, and I'll see if I have any ideas for the one-shot that you want me to write. But for now, how about we go ahead and give you another chapter of this story? Enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They had the radio currently playing in the RV, as Matt did need to stay awake as he drove down the interstate towards Ann Arbor, the first stop on their cross country road trip. And that truly was something that was going to be nice, especially since he was determined to visit something while they're there. And just what might that be? Well, as you know, Matt is quite a big football fan. And Ann Arbor just so happens to also be the home of the University of Michigan, the home of the Michigan Wolverines College Football team. And this stadium is actually quite historic, as it just so happens to be the largest stadium in the Western Hemisphere. He's yet to mention it to Gabby, but he would like to stop there if it's okay with her. So, he had to (unfortunately) turn down the radio. Luckily, he has controls on the steering wheel, so that makes it much easier when he needs to turn the volume up or down. However, Gabby got a bit concerned; or at least she did, until she saw Matt smiling. "What? Don't like my singing?" Matt laughed when he heard her say that. "Hey, of course not." Gabby agreed.

"Then what is it baby?" matt smiled at her. "So, I have actually done some research revolving places that I would personally like to stop on our road trip." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling. "So, the first stop that I'm looking at isn't for like another couple hours as we're just 45 minutes into our trip." Gabby agreed. "Yeah, so we need to figure out where we're going?" Matt smiled when his wife asked him that. "Well, we already know that today we're going to try and get through Michigan, maybe even part-way through Ohio. I'm not sure how far we're going to be able to get, but I hope that we're going to be able to get pretty far." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling as she wanted the same thing. "I want the same thing baby." Gabby smiled, agreeing with his beautiful wife when she said that. "Good, because I'm glad that you want the same thing. But what I was saying, the first place I want to go to his Ann Arbor." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Okay, why's that? And how far away is that?" Matt smiled. "Give or take 2 hours."

Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Okay, well that's a lot of time to find places we want to visit. Or do you already have a place in mind?" Matt smiled when he heard Gabby ask him if he already has a place in mind. "Yeah, there is." Gabby smirked. "And where might that be?" Matt smiled as he went to grab her hand. "Okay, so you know how each college has a football stadium?" Gabby groaned. "You want to go to a football stadium?" Matt laughed. "Yeah, I do." Gabby shook her head. "Baby, we're on a sightseeing adventure. What's so important about this stadium?" Matt smiled. "It's the biggest stadium in the United States and the whole Western Hemisphere. Its official capacity is over 107,061 people; but it regularly hosts crowds of 115,000 people for football games." Gabby was shocked when she heard him say that. "Sorry, did you just say that 115,000 go to football games on a regular basis." Matt nodded, agreeing with his wife when she asked him that.

"On New Year's Day 2014, the Detroit Red Wings hosted the Toronto Maple Leafs in the annual winter classic. The attendance was 105,491. And in August 2014, they hosted a Manchester United-Real Madrid game. Man United beat Real Madrid 3-1 in front of a crowd of 109,318. So, it's quite historic." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at her husband as she heard him get enthusiastic over statistics that she doesn't really care about. "Wow, that's a lot of people."" Matt sighed when he heard Gabby say that. "Fine, we can bypass the stadium." Gabby shook her head when Matt told her that. "Hey, of course not baby. If you want to go see the stadium, then we can go to the stadium. I mean that, we can visit things. People me, I'm going to want to go places that you might not want to go too. Like some days, I may want to go shopping." Matt groaned when he heard that. That was, until he felt Gabby move her hand to his leg and say something he liked to hear. "I was thinking...maybe when we're in New York City, I can go to the Victoria's Secret store." Matt smirked.