Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story

Ava sat beside Alex as they took in the scenery of Seattle as they rode the ferry boat. Meredith walked over to them as she sat beside the two of them.

"How was it?Was he happy for you?" Ava asks her sister in law as Meredith smiles at them.

"No. He was jealous." She says as the three of the laugh.

"It's the Harper Averys.We're all jealous." Alex says to her.
~
"It's a private jet. Her private Jet." He says looking at Ava as she shook her head.

"It belongs to the Avery family so it's not mine." Ava says to him.

"There's no difference you are an Avery." He says to her.

"But private jets are bumpier than regular planes." Meredith says to them.

"All right, so pretend like it's a roller coaster.Or take a pill if you have to, but you're going to that ceremony." Alex tells her.

"You're very bossy." She tells him.

"It seems like five seconds ago,we were the interns
hiding in the tunnels.Now you're about to win
a Harper Avery." Ava says to them.

"What if I don't win a Harper Avery?" Meredith asks them.

"Then you're no better than the interns." Alex says to her.

"Hey!W... Slow down!" The three shout at the interns.

"Sorry! Big trauma incoming!"Schmitt tells them as Ava and Meredith share a look.

"Ooh. Trauma in the pit." Ava says as Meredith nods following her.

"No, you have a plane to catch." Alex tells Meredith.

"Aren't you curious?" Meredith says to him as she follows Ava.

"Mer! Stop! Come on!You're going to the awards!" Alex shouts to her as he follows them.
~
"Shepherd I need you on Ortho." Owen calls out to Ava as she nods at him as he takes his patient inside.

"What happened?" Alex asks as the trio walks out.

"Rusty roller-coaster car broke off the ride,flew into a crowd at a county fair.There's multiple injuries en route." Richard tells them.

""Pretend the plane is like a roller coaster," you said!
That's what you said to me!" Meredith shouted at Alex.

"Gregory Williams and Cleo Kim,both 26,stuck in a crushed roller-coaster car.Tried to extricate in the field, but we suspect Greg has some unstable crush injuries, so we opted to do it in a more controlled environment." The paramedic tells them.

"I told youI didn't want to ride that ride.I told you it was a rusty death trap." Cleo says to him.

"Yes, Cleo.You were right, okay?You're always right." Greg says to her as Meredith and Ava share a look.

"Now you're just stating the obvious." Cleo says to him.

"I think I'm hallucinating.Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Meredith asks as Ava nods as Alex looks at them confused.

"Seeing what?" Alex asks them.

"George and Cristina." Ava tells him.

"What?" Alex says even more confused.

"Are you seeing this?" Meredith asks them.

"How are you?Are you okay?" Another girl asks as the three look at her.

"Get me out of this!Get me out of this thing so I can kill her!" Cleo says to the girl.

"I did not make you ride, Cleo." The girls tells her.