Go Big Or Go Home

Ava was massaging Jackson back as he had his eyes closed. "You know we could pay someone to do this for you." Ava says to him as he smiled.

"Because you'd be completely fine if a woman was running her hands all over my body?" Jackson says looking at his wife as she scowled at him.

"I hate that your right. Your lucky I love you." She says as she leans down and kisses him as he kisses her back.

"I know and I love you too." He says to her as she began massaging his shoulders.
~
"This is not every department head!I said every department head.Pierce, where's Shepherd?" Bailey says to Maggie.

"I haven't seen her all morning." Maggie tells her.

"And Grey?!" Bailey exclaims as she looks around.

"You don't want her mood here." Alex says as Bailey turns to Ava.

"Your husband?" Bailey says as Jackson walks down the stairs.

"Sorry I'm late." Jackson says as he pecks Ava on the lips.

"Oh, wait, wait. Your worse then the kids." She says smiling as she fixes his lab coat.

"Thank you." He says as he kisses her again before wrapping an arm around her waist as they heard his grandfather.

"$15.8 million in repairs?" Harper Avery complain to Catherine.

"Insurance covered most of that." Catherine ensured him.

""Most" is not all." He says to her.

"Look, we took the opportunity of the fire to address some design elements that needed updating." Catherine says to him as Ava tried not to laugh at Bailey sorting everyone out.

"Design elements?" He questioned.

"Yes." Catherine says to him.

"Hello, Dr. Avery.I am Chief Miranda..." Bailey says to him.

"Bingy. I remember you.What is this... window dressing?Don't you people have jobs to do?" He asks them as Ava looks at her husband who was smirking.

"He doesn't like crowds." Bailey says to Jackson.

"Nope." Jackson tells her smiling as Ava shakes her head as she kisses Jackson before heading to the E.R.
~
"What do we got?!" Ava asks as Alex and Jo follow her out.

"Pete Hover. 16.Status... post blunt trauma to the abdomen and left leg from hot-air balloon landing
gone wrong.He also has some flash burns to the upper extremities." The paramedic tells them.

"Does anyone have my phone?!I need to text Jamie.
I need to know if she saw my Ho-Co-Pro." Pete says to them.

"Your what?" Alex asks him confused.

"My homecoming proposal!I was trying to ask Jamie Hall to the homecoming dance." Pete tells them.

"Oh, like a promposal." Jo asks him.

"Yes!I passed out before she could give me an answer.Ow! Ah!" Pete says in pain.

"What is this?" Ava asks as she pulls a piece of fabric from the patient.

"The hydrogen cannisters tipped and melted the cape onto the tux and the tux onto his skin." The paramedic tells her.

"Wha... A cape?I didn't wear a cape with my tux to the Ho-Co-Pro!T-That's just the stupid balloon." Pete says to them.

"Let's get him inside now." Alex says as Ava nods.
~
"Ow!Do you have to do that?" Pete asks looking at Jo.

"I know. I'm sorry, Pete.But the burns just seem to be superficial." Jo tells him.

"No. I want to return the tux.It was a rental, so now I'll owe $300.I spent everything I had on this Ho-Co-Pro." Pete says to them.

"I still don't know what that is, but I hate it." Alex says as Ava smiles at Jo at Alex remark.

"It's an elaborately staged plan to invite someone to a dance,usually accompanied by a fun pun." Ava says looking down at Pete.

""Jamie, you make me feel sky-high. Go to Ho-Co with me."" Pete says to them.

"See? Pun." She says to her best friend.

"Pete?" A girl asks as walks into the trauma room.

"Jamie! D-Did you see my sign?!I-I asked Coach Greer to give it to you when he was dialing 911.She's the one. She was in the middle of track practice
when I was landing." Pete says to them as Ava grabs something.

"Oh, Pete,I think we found your sign." Jo says to him.

"Do you think you can straighten it out?" He asks them.

"Ohh." Ava says holding up the poster.

"Is he gonna be okay?" She asks them.

"He crashed in a hot-air balloon, so..." Alex says to her.

"Jamie,um, we'll update you as soon as we can.Can you..." Ava says to one of the nurses.
~
"Belly looks good.I'm pulling the scope." Ava says to them.

"You know, people shouldn't ask big questions unless they already know the answer.I asked Emily Jamison the day before prom.She said yes, we walked there,and I got to third base." Alex says as Ava looks at him as Jo rolls her eyes at him.

"I didn't go to prom because we were all to busy out looking for Amy because mom couldn't find her and let's just say it could've ended a lot differently." Ava says as Alex looks at her. "It's good they get to do this before they do grow up and all the crap happens right. Even if the good can outweigh the bad it's still crap." Ava says as Alex and Jo look at her.
~
Ava got paged by Amelia as she walked in to the imaging room as her eyes fell on the brain scans as she saw the name on the scans. She then looked to see Maggie crying. "You've got a brain tumour?" Ava asks her older sister.

"A benign meningioma. I have a 10-centimeter
tumor in my left frontal lobe,and I'm having it surgically removed." Amelia told her sister as Ava nodded taking in the information.

"How long have you known about this?" Ava asks her.

"A little over a week." Amelia says as Ava nods at her.

"Owen and Meredith don't know, either.I'm gonna need your help telling Owen.And, um, you are gonna
have to tell Meredith because I can't do it.She's been telling me I'm crazy for years,and, um this kind of makes me...kind of makes her right.And I hate that. I..I think more than anything,I-I hate that." Amelia says looking at Maggie and Ava as she begins to tear up and Maggie hugs her.
~
Ava stood rocking Harry as he finally settled and she put him in his crib as Jackson walked into the twins room as he looked at Ava as she had tears streaming down her face. "Hey what is it?" He asks as he wraps arm around her.

"I can't do it Jackson. I can't lose her. Marks gone, Dereks gone and Lexie and I can't let another person that I love die." Ava says as she cries into his chest as he holds her.

"Who are you talking about?" He asks her as he rubs her back.

"Amelia has meningioma. She has a brain tumour." Ava says to him as she cries as Jackson holds her.

"I've got you okay. I'm here and Amelia she's going to be fine." Jackson reassures her as he kisses her head while running his hand up and down her back to comfort her.