The Face Of Change

"Told you they were doing it, Avery.Pay up." Meredith says to Jackson as Ava walks in with food in her hands as she sees Jackson shirtless.

"Who's doing what?" Ava asks as she continues to stare at Jackson.

"Alex and his intern buddy." Mason says to Ava as Jackson catches her staring as she looks away.

"You two are, like, one drink away from crazy monkey sex.Just stuff her turkey. You'll feel better." Cristina says to him as Ava sits beside her.

"She's right." Ava says to her best friend.

"I feel fine.Look, I'm not screwing my ex every night and I'm not taking advantage of interns...
on someone else's sofa." He says to Cristina and Mason. "You're gonna pay to have
that thing disinfected." He says to Mason as Ava looks at him with a disgusted face.

"So it's not just at the apartment now. We really need to move out." Ava says looking at her husband.

"Like you two are any better." Mason says to Ava and Jackson. " And Not taking advantage.
It's a really nice sofa, though." Mason says to Alex.

"Hey, apes." Cristina says as they all look at April.

"Hey, here's a question.Um, what ever happened to good old-fashioned romance?No stuffing of turkeys or disinfecting sofas,but, you know, what about nice normal dates where people talk,share a meal, get to know each other,and then wind up together,not because they're monkeys, but because they have genuine feelings in a committed way.I mean, what is so wrong with that, huh?" April rants on to them all.

"Are you gonna eat all of those?" Meredith says looking at the food in April's hand as she groans.

"Have fun with Matthew." Ava shouts out to her as the rest of them look at her. "Oh speaking of food my brother asked me to bring you this." Ava says as she hands Meredith a bag of food.

"Your my new favourite person." Meredith says to Ava as she smiles.
-
"Every time I touch this thing, it deletes another patient." Meredith groans tapping the tablet.

"It deletes a patient?" Cristina asks her as Jackson and Alex walks up to the girls with their interns.

"I did the exact same thing this morning.Here. Let me see...something." Jo says as she tries to get the patients file back.

"Who are your stalkers?" Meredith asks them as they look at the photographers.

"Oh, uh, the new guys are looking for a hospital show pony...A face for the brochure." Alex explains to them.

"Yeah, Karev's my competition." Jackson says as Ava looks at him.

"Mm. If you can call it that." Stephanie says as Ava then looks at her as she looks at the floor.

"You can't." Jackson says as he sees his wife staring at Stephanie after the comment she just made.

"Bite me, pretty boy." Alex snaps as Ava rolls her eyes at the pair.

"And why are there no women in the running?" Meredith asks them.

"Oh, there was. I turned them down.This face only goes on the nobel brochure." Cristina says as Ava holds her hand up and they high five.