Come On Down To My Boat, Baby

Ava lifted the twins out of their high chairs as they went to play in the play room with mark. "Have you seen this?" Jackson asks his wife as he places a copy of the JSA on the table as Ava smiles picking it up.

"She got the cover. Well done to you too Dr Avery even though your name is not on the article you still played a part in Megan getting her life back. I'm proud of you." Ava says as she wraps her arms around Jackson neck.

Jackson smiles at his wife as he lifts her up as she sat on the counter top with her legs around his torso. "Thanks knowing that is better than any published articles." He says as Ava smiles at him.

"I love you." Ava says to him as she leans in and kisses him.

"I love you too." Jackson says as he leans and kisses her back.
~
"Really, Mer? The cover?" Jackson says as Ava rolls her eyes at him.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I hate the picture." Meredith tells him.

"It does, actually. Thank you." Jackson says as Ava smiles at Meredith.

"Ignore him he's not really bothered. Anyway well done it's great." Ava says as Meredith smiles at her.

"Thank you." Meredith says to her.

"What do you care?I mean, you could just buy a journal...and put your own face on the cover." Alex says to him.

"That's not really the same,is it, Karev?" Jackson says to him reading through the articles.

"Man, if I had that much money,I wouldn't be here.
I-I'd be on a-a boat...a big boat." Alex says as Jackson looks up.

"Don't even give him any ideas." Ava says as she kisses Jackson and heads down to the E.R.
~
"I can walk!Will you please just let me go?!" A patient says as Ava walked over.

"18-year-old female.Danielle Gordon.She collapsed in the visiting centre at King County,complaining of abdominal pain,but says she's fine now." The paramedic tells Ava as Bailey and Arizona rush over with Maggie.

"Danielle, is there a chance that you might be pregnant?" Arizona asks her.

"Uh, Dr. Robbins,I'll handle this." Bailey says as Ava looks at them confused.

"Dr. Bailey!" Another patient calls out as Ava squints her eyes shut.

"No, no, no." Bailey says shaking her head.

"Dr. Avery, good to see you, as well." He says as Ava smiles at him.

"Who's this guy?" Maggie asks them.

"Mr. Nelligan.He's a hypochondriac." Ava tells her as they take the patient to one of the bays.

"Danielle, so we know that you were at the prison
when you collapsed.Do you have any previous
medical history?Or are you taking any medications?" Maggie asks her as they move her.

"No. No. Look, I'm fine.Seriously. Can I just go, please?" Danielle says to them.

"No, you still have abdominal pain, and you fainted,
so I'm a little concerned that you might be pregnant." Arizona says to her.

"Well, I'm not pregnant, okay?I fainted because...
because of the heat.There wasn't any air in there... Ow!" Danielle says as they check her over.
~
"Any nausea or vomiting?" Ava asks her.

"Did you swallow something?If she was smuggling something into the prison, it may have burst." Maggie says to them.

"If you swallowed something,Danielle, you need to let us know.Otherwise, you could get very, very sick." Arizona says to her.