Readiness In All

"This storm will bring in a lot of casualties. We're gonna need to make room for them,so let's discharge all patients that can be.Post-op and long-term patients are gonna be transferred to Seattle Pres further inland.We're gonna bring in supplementals...water, food, meds, lighting.Uh, we're gonna be checking
and refueling the backup generators.As for you surgeons,push, postpone, or cancel all elective procedures until after this storm..." Owen says to all of the doctors as Ava moves to stand beside Jackson.

"Most importantly, we're gonna need to print hard copies of all computerized patient charts
in case of a power loss." Owen says to them as Jackson looks at his wife.

"All of them?Do we have time to..." Jackson says as the hear Bailey as they all look over to her.

"I'll do that." Bailey says to them.

"Bailey, it's good to have you back.I'll put you on the O.R. rotation." Owen says to her.

"Uh, I mean I'll do the charts." Bailey says to him.

"Folks, they're saying that this is going to be a bad one,but we have three days to prepare.So let's do it and be ready when the storm hits.Thank you." Owen says to them as they all start to move to their patients as Ava turns to Jackson.

"Can I speak to you?" Ava says as Jackson nods to her as she pulls him into one of the storage closets.

"Hey whats up?" Jackson says to her.

"You know how I thought it was some sort of stomach bug I'm not too sure now." Ava says to Jackson as he looks worried.

"You think it's something more serious." Jackson says to her concerned as he sees her face. "Could you be-" Jackson says as Ava cuts him off.

"Pregnant yeah maybe I'm late like quite late and I just haven't realised because we've been busy running the hospital and everything." Ava says to him.

"How late?" Jackson asks her.

"A few at least." Ava says to him as he nods at her.

"Okay you should take a test." Jackson say to her.

"No my sisters tell me to never trust them we'll have to run my blood." Ava says to him.
-
Jackson takes Ava's blood as she gets message from Derek

"Hey you go I'll take these." Jackson says to Ava as she kisses him before going to find Derek.
-
Ava walks in as she sees Jason Myers beaten half to death.

"What happened?" Ava says as she looks at Alex and then at brother.

"What does it look like?" Alex says to her as she looks at him.

"Brooks, what do you see?" Derek asks his intern.

"Like, someone super messed him up." Brooks says as Ava turns to her.

"Talk like a doctor." She tells her.

"Um, temporal bone fracture with an epidural hemorrhage." Brooks explains to Derek.

"How soon does the bleed need to be evacuated?" Derek asks her.

"Like, yesterday." Brooks says to him.