You're My Home

"We need four units of o-neg. Bring that bench over here. They went to cut off the door, and all I could think was he's gonna bleed out. We need more time.
I was pissed, but then I thought, "no, we need less distance to the O.R., so..." Ava says to them as they all look at her.

"So, you brought... The whole damn car." The three women says as everyone comes out to have a look.

"How is he?" Meredith asks moving to help Ava as everyone stands their shocked.

"He's hanging on, barely." Ava tells her sister in law as they go to help Keith.

"This isn't the way we usually do that." Richard says as he looks at the scene in front of him.

"I had to do it this way." Ava says as Jackson walks over to her as he press a kiss on her head.

"No, no, no, we see why you did it." Jackson says as he helps her back up.

"Okay. Look, I just wanted to give him..." Ava says as she looks at her sister in law.

"A second chance." Meredith says as she turns back to Keith. "Hey, Keith, it's Meredith." She says to him.

"Thanks for having me over. How's Joan? What's the word on my baby?" Keith asks her.

"We'll find out for you. We got you." She tells him trying to reassure him.
~
"We're gonna open him up out here?" Jo says looking at all of them.

"It's the only way. We start an ex-lap." Ava says as Meredith nods agreeing with her.

"Clamp everything we can." Owen says to them.

"It'll buy us time till we get him upstairs." Meredith says to them.

"Only five or six minutes till he bleeds out. That's plenty of time." Maggie also adds as Ben calls on them all.

"Guys, guys, all o.R.S are full." Ben tells them as Ava looks at Owen.

"All of them?" Owen asks.

"Tunnel collapse victims." Ben tells them as she looks over at Jackson.

"No, no, we have a plastics O.R. available."  Jackson says to them.

"That's all the way at the other end of the building.
That's impossible." Meredith says as Ava shakes her head at her them all.

"Nothing's impossible. We just... all right, we clear a path to the east elevator. Move everything out of the way, stop all foot traffic, lock down the elevator." Jackson says as he looks at Ava.

"Can he make it that far?" Maggie says to them.

"No, but he will.He doesn't have a choice, right?" Jackson says looking at his wife as she nods agreeing with him.

"So, we run. All out like olympians. It's plenty of time. It's plenty of time. Let's prep him for an ex-lap out here." Ava says as Meredith agrees with her.

"Okay. Okay." Jackson says giving them the go ahead as they do what they can.
~
"All right, everybody stop what you're doing. Quiet, please. Make a hole. Make a hole." Ava says as Alex and Meredith bring out Keith's baby as she takes the baby to him as Ava stands with Jackson.

Ava watches as Keith interacts with his son as something comes into her own head as Jackson holds her fingers as the two watch on.
~
Ava,Owen and Ben rush Keith to the O.R as quickly as they could. Ava begins compression on Keith as they enter the O.R as Jackson looks at his wife.

"What happened?" Jackson asks her as Ava continues compression.

"He coded in the elevator!Come on." Ava snaps growing more worried and frustrated as Owen helps her down as they move Keith on to an O.R table and begin surgery on him.
~
Ava sat staring at a piece of paper as Meredith walked in as Ava didn't pay any attention to her keeping her eyes on the page.

"Ava?" Meredith says to her sister in law but Ava doesn't hear her until she sees Meredith sit beside her as she turn her attention to her.

"Hey i just wanted to check how you were doing? We haven't had chance to speak since I got back and you haven't even come to meet Ellis yet? Look if your angry me then I'm sorry and I know I've hurt you and Amelia-" Meredith says as Ava looks at her.

"I'm not angry at you Meredith I'm angry at the world. And everything been busy my marriage took the worst of it all me and Jackson have been taking time to work on us and mark. Look I've been there for my mom and my others sister trying to help them and I've only just stopped blocking out my own grief but what happened to Derek isn't on you and Amy deals with everything in her own way she's angry at everything including me most of the time for leaving her too. I've seen Ellis dropping Mark off at daycare she looks a lot like you she's amazing Meredith. You did what was best for you and your kids I understand that I can't imagine what you went through the thought of ever losing Jackson make me sick." Ava says as Meredith looks at her sister in law.

"You know you always more to him then his baby sister I mean you were everything to him at one point he'd tell me stories about you both growing up and his face would just shine with pride. Do you know he told me when we first started dating again?" Meredith says as she looks at Ava who shakes her head.

"That the proudest he's ever felt was the first time he did a surgery with you he and Richard could see you were made for great things." Meredith says as Ava smiles at her.

"You became his world and I'm thankful he met you and so did I. You gave him everything he wanted you and the kids were his world he wanted nothing more than everything you two had." Ava says as the two end up hugging.
~
Ava stood picking up the wreckage of the car as Jackson walked over to her and began helping her. "This was something wasn't it?" Ava said as Jackson smiled at her.

"What you did for him was amazing even if it was crazy and impossible almost but you saved his life and I'm proud of you." Jackson says to her as he kisses her as she looks up at him.

"I've got some news for you." Ava said as Jackson looked at her waiting to hear the news as she smiled at him.
~
Ava stood with Callie as she was watching Jackson as he was dancing with his mom. "Damn my man look fine in a Tux." Ava says as Callie looks at her as Ava laughs and shrugs her shoulders as she heads outside as she sits with Amelia,Meredith and Maggie.

"Seems like you could all do with some cheering up so I'm pregnant again. Jackson and I are expecting baby Avery number 2." Ava tells them with a smile on her lips as Amelia and Meredith smile brightly at her.

"That's amazing news. Congratulations." Meredith says as she hugs her sister in law as they both look at each other before looking at the other two.

"Come on get up." Meredith orders them as Amelia and Maggie looked at the two confused.

"It's time to dance it out." Ava tells them as she pulls Amelia in the house and dances with her sister.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- Ava is pregnant again!!! Should she have another boy or a girl this time? Also any name suggestions would be appreciated thank you hope you enjoyed I'll be posting to autumn Montgomery on Sunday x