Til I hear It From You

Ava woke up as she saw Jackson towering over her as he leaned down and kisses her neck. "The kids are still asleep and we don't have work for a while." Jackson mumbles as Ava gives him more access.

"You keep this up well have more kids." Ava says as Jackson looks at her.

"I don't hear you complaining. And we do make beautiful babies." Jackson says as Ava rolls her eyes at him.

"We do make Beautiful babies but agreed on three and we're sticking to it." Ava says as Jackson kisses her on the lips as she kisses him back.
~
Ava had taken a shower as Jackson had gotten the twins ready as she walked down the stairs. She stopped as she smiles watching them for a while as he was playing with them.

Ava walked down the stairs as mark ran over to her and hugged her as she hugged him back. "Good Morning mommy." Mark says as Ava smiles and kisses his head.

"Good morning." She says as she goes and kisses each of the twins as Jackson went to make breakfast.
~
Ava sat on one of the gurneys in the basement as Alex comes and sits beside her. "So this is where your hiding out?" Alex says as Ava opens her eyes to look at him.

"I'm not hiding out I'm getting some peace and quiet." Ava says as Alex nods his head.

"So are you and Avery back on?" Alex asks her as she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Has he moved back in? Yes And am I sleeping with him? Yes Are we back on? I don't know. Everything's good but we've not really even talked and we need to I know but everything is good right now." Ava says as Alex nods his head.

"What about they job in New York you taking it?" Alex asks her.

"I don't know. Jackson said it's my decision if I really want it he'll come with me and the kids. But his life's here and I can't take him away from that." Ava says as Alex looks at her.

"You've got to talk to him and make a decision which is right for you not him." Alex says as Ava nods her head.
~
Ava was pushing the twins stroller as she spotted Ella walking towards her. "Don't you two look just like your daddy." She says as she looks at the twins as Ava looks at her.

"Don't talk to my kids." Ava says to her as Ella looks up smiling.

"Listen I sympathise with you I really do but you can't hate me because deep down we both know that Jackson will always come back to me. It's not my fault okay it's just who you're husband is." Ella says as Ava shook her head.

"Do you think this is some kind of game and Jackson is the prize? Because your very good at a game I don't want to play. So I'm done but I can promise you something I'm not going to be the one who's hurt and alone. I just hope your daughter doesn't suffer because of you selfishness." Ava says as she walked away.
~
Ava was packing things up in the living room as Jackson walked in as he looked at her confused. "Hey what's going on?" Jackson asks as Ava looks up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Ava talk to me what's happening?" Jackson says as she doesn't look at him and continues packing.

"I'm leaving Jackson and I'm taking the kids. I'm taking the job in New York." Ava says as Jackson looks at her.

"Okay that's fine I'll come with you." Jackson says as Ava shook her head.

"No Jackson. I need time. Things between us aren't the same Jackson we've been living in this bubble since Montana. I've got to what's right for me and that's leaving Seattle." Ava says as tears roll down her cheeks as Jackson sits beside her.

"What did I do? Why are you leaving?" Jackson says as Ava sees his expression.

"You didn't do anything okay this isn't about you. It's her Jackson she keeps getting in my head. I can't sit around waiting for the day you don't come home." Ava says as Jackson looks at her tears in his own eyes.

"What are talking about?" Jackson says as Ava looks at him.

"Since I started back at work after the twins she's been filling my head with who you used to be. And how your always going to go back to her." Ava says as Jackson looks at her.

"What do you mean who I used to be?" Jackson asks confused as he looks at his wife.

"The person who just wanted a good time and hated the idea of this life. She said it was for your mother." Ava says as Jackson shakes his head.

"You think I hate our life? Ava I married you because your my everything. Your my beginning and my end. I stuck around for our kids because I wanted to be their dad. I was the one who pushed for more children. I would give up anything for our family. This was never for my mom. This was for me because when I met you I saw that future the one I wanted and you know what we built it. There's only one women I'd go back to and that's my wife because I'll never walk away from you." Jackson says as Ava moved onto his lap as she sat facing him.

Ava rests her head against his as she looks at him. "I believe you and I know who you are." Ava says as Jackson leans in and kisses her as she kisses him back.

"Don't leave me Ava." Jackson says as his eyes glazed over as she rested her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere without you." Ava says as Jackson sat holding her for a while as he stroked her hair. They heard a noise as they looked as mark had come down as Ava smiled at him.

"Come here little man." Ava says as mark walks over to them. Ava holds mark as he sits on Jacksons lap as he looked at them both.

"This is my everything and the twins." Jackson says as Ava smiles at him as she leans up and kisses him.