The End Is The Beginning is The End

Ava walked in and sat across from Cristina in the lounge as she listened to Alex and Cristina conversation.

"I heard your girlfriend did a little panty dance in the kitchen this morning." Cristina says to him as Ava looks up at him.

"You and Jo?" Ava asks him as he shakes his head.

"She's not my girlfriend.Look, I know it's weird. She's hot and she's always around, but I don't even think of her like that.It'd be like me and one fo you sleeping together." Alex explains to them as they both pull faces of disgust.

"Ew. I'm trying to eat my breakfast." Cristina exclaims as Ava nods her head in agreement.

"Did you hear your husband accidentally copped a feel?" Alex says to Cristina as Ava looks at her.

"Mm-hmm. Yeah.Oh, and he's not my husband.That's why he's sneaking in at the crack of crack." Cristina says smiling.

"You are a messed up broad." Alex says to her as Jackson walks in kissing Ava and sitting beside her.

"Dr. Webber rejected my mother's cookies." Jackson says placing the tin of cookies on the table.

"That sounds dirty." Alex says as he drinks his coffee.

"She's worried about him.She wants me to assess his mood.She thinks he's depressed." Jackson explains to them.

"Well, his wife died a month ago.Isn't he supposed to be depressed?" Cristina asks them.

"Of course, but, like, normal depressed or too depressed?" Jackson says to them.

"I mean, he's fine. He's back at work." Ava says to them.

"Nah, but he's not operating." Jackson tells his wife as she drinks her coffee.

"Maybe you should hold him." Alex says as Ava and Cristina try not to laugh.

"And I'm done.Enjoy the cookies." Jackson says as he gets up leaving the lounge.

"Thanks." Cristina says opening the tin as Ava goes after Jackson.

"Hey have you got surgery yet?" Ava asks him as he looks at her.

"No yet why?" Jackson asks her as she takes his hand pulling him into the first on-call room as she locks the door and kisses him as he kisses her back.
-
Ava was changing back into her scrubs as her phone rang as picked up before turning to Jackson.

"They lawyer called I need to go to the courthouse." She tells him.

"Okay come find me when you're done." Jackson tells Ava as she finishes changing as she kisses him before heading to the courthouse.
-
The plane crash survivor sit there speechless trying to process what had just happened in court.

"Damn it. I'm sorry.I got out of the O.R. as fast as I could,but I didn't think it was gonna happen today.Oh, god.Was it bad?It wasn't?" Callie says as she see Meredith and Ava shaking their heads.

"We won." Arizona tells Callie.

"He said the airline company had a history of mechanical problems with the plane.It was in public record,and the hospital should've known." Derek explains to Callie.

"He found the hospital negligent." Meredith tells her.

"So we won.When's he gonna tell us about the award?I mean... I hate to be all about the money..." Callie says to them.

"He already did." Cristina tells her.

"He's giving us $15 million." Ava tells her.