~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 83~

chapter 83
———

Third Person POV
Ms. Rocher sat in her seat, reading the plot as well as the description of the story with wide eyes.

"So, what do you think?" Zane asked, not being able to stand still. "Is it attention worthy?"

"Zane, this is more than just attention worthy" Ms. Rocher said. "It's borderline brilliant! It's even better than my first idea!"

"Why, thank you" Zane smiled. "I couldn't have done it without you, Sofia."

"Anytime" Sofia smiled.

"EVERYONE, ZANE HAS JUST COME BACK WITH A NEW STORY IDEA!!" Ms. Rocher yelled. "YOUR ROLES WILL BE STAYING THE SAME, HOWEVER, WE NOW HAVE OUR SECOND LEADING ROLE! EVERYONE, GIVE IT UP FOR THE DUKE OF HEISENBERG, SOFIA MELVICH!!"

Sofia walked out of the group, giving everyone a clear view of her.

"HI, SOFIA!" Olivia greeted.

"Hi, Olivia" Sofia giggled.

"Wait, a girl is gonna play the duke?!"

"Got a problem with that, hotshot?" Sofia asked. "I don't remember hearing you getting a main role."

"Okay you two, no fighting on the first....actual rehearsal day" Zane reminded them. "Actors, grab your scripts. Painters, get to painting! Musicians, get to rehearsing! We have a lot of work to catch up on."

———

Isaac and Zane sat in the back row of the auditorium, quietly watching the room as they all waited for dismissal.

"Is it just me or have the girls payed a bit more attention to Sofia since she got the second leading role?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know what you mean" Zane said.

Isaac raised an eyebrow, pointing towards the stage. Zane looked to where he was pointing, immediately noticing multiple girls started sitting at Sofia's feet as Sofia sat cross legged on the brown sofa prop.

"Wow, didn't know I was so famous amongst you girls!" Sofia smiled.

"Of course, you are! You're this play's most beautiful leading role!"

Sofia giggled. "You flatter me too much."

"Hey, quit hogging all the attention!"

"Yeah!"

"Now, now, there's no need to fight for my attention" Sofia advised. "I'd like things to be civil, alright?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Sofia tapped her chin with her pointer finger.

"Hmm...Ma'am doesn't sit right for me. What do you girls wanna call me for a stage name? Duke, Sire, or Prince?"

"Prince! Prince is way better!"

"Prince, huh? I could get used to that."

"Oh, god. I see what you mean now" Zane grimaced. "She's soaking up this role like a sponge."

"SOFIA, I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU!" Isaac yelled.

"COMING! I'll be right back, my lovelies!"

The girls squealed as Sofia ran over to the two.

"What's up?" Sofia asked.