~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34~

chapter 34
———

Third Person POV
"Come on Xena, it's like fifteen degrees out here!" Emma whined in a hushed tone. "How are you not done?!"

"Why did you even come outside if you knew you were gonna be cold?" Sofia asked.

"The people in the car make me uncomfortable" Emma said. "So I'm gonna hang with you people since you're tolerable."

"Um, thank you?" Jane shrugged.

"You're welcome" Emma nodded.

A black book bag fell from the window and Sofia caught it just in time.

"Could've warned us, you know" Sofia whispered.

"I'm sorry, but my aunt is walking back and forth on this floor so I can't talk much" Xena whispered harshly. "Zane, can you grab the grey hoodie on my bed?"

Zane nodded.

"Why didn't you just tell her where you're going in the first place?" Lucas asked.

"Lucas, just like how we don't ask you about your business, don't ask about ours" Jane said.

A small, blue bag fell from the window and once again, Sofia caught it.

"Seriously?!" Sofia whispered.

Zane looked at Xena's nightstand. "...Wait, is this a game control—"

"SHH!" Xena shushed him.

"Wait, why—"

Xena put a finger to his lips, shaking her head.

"WHY WERE YOU LATE?!"

"DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS, BITCH!!"

"WERE YOU WITH THAT WHORE AGAIN?!"

"I JUST TOLD YOU TO STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!"

Xena sighed. "Forget it, I don't want my game console right now. Let's just get out of here."

"Oh, here's your hoodie, by the way." Zane held up the grey hoodie he had gotten her for Christmas.

"Thanks." Xena quickly put it on.

"It's warm, right?" Zane whispered.

Xena nodded, smiling.

CRASH!

"THE HELL DOES MY BUSINESS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU?!"

"EVERYTHING HAS TO DO WITH ME! YOU'RE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!"

"Um, you go first" Xena suggested.

Zane nodded before climbing down the rope.

"SO FUCKING ARROGANT!"

CRASH!

Once Zane was on the ground, Xena went out of the window next. She closed her window before throwing the rope on the ground.