~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33~

chapter 33
———

Third Person POV
"Woo hoo!! MERRY CHRI—"

Jane was cut off by a fast-moving pillow hitting her face. The person who flung the pillow was none other than Lucas.

"Merry Christmas, Jane!" Lucas finished.

Zane laughed uncontrollably while Nathan couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"What was that for?" Jane asked.

"Well, you always wake us up on holidays so we thought about our payback" Zane explained. "And save."

"You recorded it?!" Jane asked.

"Yup and it's going in the album" Zane snickered.

Jane ran towards Zane, reaching for his phone but she ended up racing him for it.

Nora walked out of her room door, groaning as she rubbed her eyes. "Why are you guys laughing?"

"Oh, you'll see once it's in the album" Zane laughed.

"No, she won't!" Jane went to grab the phone again but Zane sidestepped her, making Jane widen her eyes as she almost fell.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Lillian came up the stairs dressed in black and white polka dot pajamas, as were the rest of them.

Jane and Nora were in their full polka dot pajama shirt and pants while the boys were just in their pants.

"So, when are we leaving?" Jane asked. "It's honestly quite early this morning."

"....Actually," Lillian started, "I have a little surprise for you guys."

The teens were confused as Lillian walked down the stairs. They followed her until she reached the house door.

"So, you know how we're always the ones having to get up and leave the house for holidays?" Lillian asked.

"Yeah?" Zane asked.

"And you know how you always complain about it?" Lillian asked further.

"Yeah, what about it?" Lucas asked.

Lillian smiled before opening the house door.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

"Oh my god, you're actually here?" Jane asked.

"Of course, we wouldn't miss out on a chance to do this" Loriana said. "Besides, I'm also here for that video. Speaking of which, do you have another video fir the album?"

"Sure do" Zane answered. "Wanna see?"

"Zane, don't you dare" Jane warned.

"Nori!" Normani hugged Nora.

"Hey, Norm" Nora hugged back.

"So, are you two ready for your wedding?" Lillian asked Asher and Arya.

"Yes, no, maybe?" Arya answered.