~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 77~

chapter 77
———

Third Person POV
"H-How is Lucas your breakthrough?!" Emma questioned. "I-It's rather impossible to be a won way ticket to victory when—"

"Woah, someone's jealous" Zane snickered.

"I'm not jealous!" Emma yelled. "I'm just....doubtful."

"Shortie, it's very easy to be a breakthrough" Lucas corrected. "I'll even show you."

"H-How?" Emma asked.

"Turn on your laptop for a second" Lucas said.

"It is on" Emma raised an eyebrow.

Lucas grabbed her laptop, going onto Juugle.

"What're you looking for?" Jane asked.

"You see, Sofia ain't the only one who can uncover dirt" Lucas answered. "Let's just say that I learned about a certain website where you can search up everyone's history around the world."

"What's it called?" Nathan asked.

"Handyman dot org" Lucas answered.

Zane scoffed. "Terrible website name."

"I know, but it's actually useful" Lucas agreed.

Lucas pulled up the website.

"Now, to search up Watt Phato" Lucas mumbled.

Emma looked fully intrigued as Lucas searched the principal's name.

"....Bingo!" Lucas cheered. "Watt Phato's record."

Sofia leaned over. "Would you look at that? Our lovely principal has a criminal record."

"A what now?" Isaac asked.

"He had seven arrests, went to jail four times, had house arrest, and was registered on the sex offender list" Sofia clarified.

Everyone's mouth went agape.

"...Plus, the Vice had three arrests for assault" Lucas added. "In short—"

"They're criminals" Sofia cut Lucas off.

Emma gasped.

"You mean to tell me that not only is Vanessa's group doing crimes, the principal and the vice have done crimes in the past?!" Isaac questioned.

"Yup" Sofia answered, nonchalantly.

"...I don't feel safe anymore." Emma wrapped her arms around Jane's arm, burying her face into Jane's side.

"Don't worry, shortie" Lucas reassured. "Just stick with us, alright?"

Emma nodded.

"In a sense, I guess you were the breakthrough, Lucas" Sofia smiled. "Good work."

Nathan scoffed.

"Really? You have to do that every time I compliment someone?" Sofia glared.

"Ooh, I like that look in your eye~" Nathan teased, sounding a bit flirtatious as he changed the subject. "You should do that more often."

"Wha—UGH!" Sofia pinched the bridge of her nose. "I can't win with you."

Nathan smirked, sticking his tongue out in a teasingly childish manner.

"Anyways, we now have our visual evidence" Sofia pointed out. "Now to move onto the final step."