Chapter 9

I've been faking my emotions since I got home earlier hoping in that way, I can make it through the day. Now, I'm currently on a plane to Canada. Its a good thing that my seat was separated with Alex and Jess then I get to be on my own. To be honest, I feel miserable. Very different from the show I was putting up in front of other people. I haven't checked my phone, I turned it off having no energy to entertain people today.

It's Day 1 of moving on and completely destroying these feelings for Elizabeth

It's Day 1 of moving on and completely destroying these feelings for Elizabeth. I need to just forget everything about her and try to enjoy Canada. I can't keep myself stuck in this situation forever. I care about Elizabeth more than anyone else and if being with me will be the reason of her downfall then maybe its really better this way. I would rather hurt than see her break. I couldn't handle that.

I put on my air pods putting on something to keep me sane. I closed my eyes and all I can think about is her and somehow, I should do something about it but I did nothing. I torture myself with the thought of her.

I must've dozed off, considering that I haven't slept for the past 24 hours, because when I opened my eyes the attendant says to put our seatbelt on because we're already landing. I looked towards Jess and Alex who were still chatting. When they caught my glance they look at the attendant then back at me raising their brows. I shake my head at them with a smile on my face, these two dimwits just won't stop.

After we landed, I let the two take the lead out of the airport as I finally decide to open my phone and it immediately went off with notifications, messages and missed calls.

"Why the long face Beveridge?" I look up to see Alex and Jess looking at me with a questionable look. I was about to say something when my phone rang so I looked at it and saw Mark's name.

"Hold that thought." I said as a smile form on their faces. I answered the call thinking it might be important.

'Hey, I'm sorry we just landed. I had my phone turned off-'

'I kind of need your help' My brows furrowed in confusion. That's new, Mark asking me help with something. He probably knows all the sequences and scenes in his head, what does he need me for.

'Yea, sure. What is it?' I hear him sigh and hear movement. Jess and Alex looked at me asking who it was so I mouthed Mark's name and they nod.

'Lizzie's not herself. We haven't finish one scene and we still got more scenes to do for today. She keeps on messing up the lines and now she's having a meltdown in her trailer. We haven't started a scene yet.' Right. My heart starts to feel heavy with what I just heard. I can't imagine her state right now.

'Call Robbie then. He'll calm her down.' I caught Jess and Alex exchanged looks upon saying that and I know that look. They know something I don't.

'What? Are you two fighting?' That didn't came out right. I let out a sigh at the same time our ride arrives.