Chapter 27

"Honey, please relax." I hear Elizabeth say in the bathroom. Yea, I really thought I got this under control but my anxiety is kicking in again. I must say that meeting someone personally is rather harder than I thought.

"Here take this." She handed me the bottle of my CBD before sitting down beside me stroking my back and kept her free hand on my knee to stop it from bouncing. I took my doze letting it sit in my mouth for a while before swallowing it. I really need this right now.

"Your schedule for therapy is next week Monday. I already talked to Joan about it." I sigh, I nearly forgot about that. After about 5-10 minutes, I feel so much better. I feel normal like I have nothing to worry about. I glanced at Elizabeth who was looking at me with worried eyes and gave her a smile.

"You feeling better?"She asks searching my eyes and I gave her a gentle nod. She smiles sweetly placing a kiss on my temple and my cheek before taking the bottle in my hand and heading towards the bathroom.

"You go get ready and change or we'll be late. Charles will pick us up today." I grab my clothes from my dresser before moving to the other room to change and give Elizabeth her privacy.

I put on a white tank top and a white suit on and to complete the outfit, my signature Chuck Taylor in white.

I pulled back my hair and put on my everyday make up because I look fucking pale and I don't want to look sick in front of her sisters

I pulled back my hair and put on my everyday make up because I look fucking pale and I don't want to look sick in front of her sisters. I still have that feeling that I need to impress them. After I was finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone and wallet deciding not to get my body bag and just put my stuff on Elizabeth's purse since I would be holding that for her. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to grab something to drink and headed to the living room while I wait for Elizabeth to emerge from the bedroom.

"Okay, Charles is on his way." I look up and even in a simple dress she's still looks absolutely stunning. "How do I look?"

I didn't respond and put on my elbows on my knees resting my head in my hands smiling at her like a love sick fool as I let out a sigh of satisfaction making her giggle

I didn't respond and put on my elbows on my knees resting my head in my hands smiling at her like a love sick fool as I let out a sigh of satisfaction making her giggle. I stood up and fixed my blazer before walking towards her as her eyes are fixated to my outfit. When I got closer her arms automatically wrapped around my neck as my arms circled around her waist.