Chapter 17

"Alex, What the fuck!" I looked over to Jess who was struggling to keep Alex walk in a steady pace. We're on our way to the parking lot because its home time. I had Elizabeth in my arms a bit drowsy from the alcohol so I'm practically carrying her letting her lean against me as we walk.

"Oh God, Peach every time." Mark sighs as he walks over to them earning a snigger from me and a giggle from Elizabeth as we watch Mark helped Jess put Alex in her car.

"Come on, we're gonna get you home" I say as we walk towards her car. I opened her purse and pulled out her keys before opening the passenger seat. She giggles as she settles in her seat making me smile. She's too cute for me, I couldn't handle it. I strap her up as she stares at me making me self conscious as I took small glances at her, her intense stare making it hard for me to look at her properly.

"I really missed you, you know"She whispers making me look at her and her eyes were gleaming at me sending my heart to beat faster than it should.

"I missed you too." I whispered as she bites her lip again making me look at it and God knows how bad I want to just kiss her. "Let's get you home"

"I don't want to go home"

"But you really need to don't you think?"

"No. Can I just stay at your place tonight?" I quirked an eyebrow as she smiled at me widely with puppy eyes looking at me.

"I have a 10 o'clock call time tomorrow Elizabeth. I'm shooting a music video"

"I don't care, I'll stay at your place and wait for you till you come back."

"I might be back a bit late already-"

"Then I'll have to spend another night."

"Well, rumors will start again Elizabeth."

"Then let them think what they want to think." That one got me. I shake my head on her determination to spend the night at my house. "Come on, please. My mom won't mind."

"You're mom doesn't even know me-"

"Yes she does, I talk to her about you all the time." She giggles before giving me a sweet smile. Well, there's nothing much I could say right now with everything that she just said. I sigh in defeat earning a soft squeal and a giggle from her like an excited little child earning a chuckle from me.

"Alright, but you should tell your mom. I don't like them worrying on your whereabouts."

"I'll call her right now."

"Okay you do that. I'm going to say goodbye to the others." She nods as she reached for her phone in her purse. I gave her a smile before I closed her car door. I let out a breath before I walked away and headed to the others but when I got there. There she is again talking with my friends. Its not like she's not allowed to they're her friends too, I'm just annoyed because I know for a fact what she's doing.

"Shannon!" I looked pass them and saw Kit and Kelly so I made my way towards them instead walking past their group. I can feel their eyes on me but I kept my gaze to the crew giving them a smile.

"We're gonna go ahead. Jude and Briana are passed out already. Where's Lizzie?"

"She's in the car, on the phone with her mom."I look passed them to see Jude and Briana knocked out in the back of Jovan's car. Good luck to them. They're definitely gonna feel that in the morning. "Yea, they're gone. I was about to say goodbye too. I have an early call time tomorrow."

"We don't have work tomorrow Shan"

"Yea I know, Its a music video." They exchanged looks before giving me a wide smile.